Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-10-2012 12:28 PM #1
2000 BMW M Coupe, Imola / Oregon, 158k miles, $13,500 OBO
I'm in the Los Angeles area. For sale by owner, clean and clear title. Non smoker, no pets. No trades, no solicitations. I might be able to deliver by driving it, if you're within a day or two drive.
Yes, mileage is high at 158k miles. The undercarraige is dry (no leaks) and it has no rust. I have detailed pictures I'm happy to send you.
Yes, I'm accepting offers on my asking price of $13,500. No, this is not a fire sale. I purchased a 2011 in early March (4-seater) and she's no longer my DD. Yes, I know I'm asking more than KBB or Edmunds book value. However, feel free to offer opinions on price. This is as much of a feeler as a for sale ad.
Features: heated seats, moonroof, aftermarket CD player and speakers, H&R lowering springs with KYB adjustable shocks.
Detractors: a few touch-ups exterior paint, one ding, does NOT come with factory keyless (that was an option), does not have the stock factory subwoofer, front lower spoiler shows typical wear close to the ground.
Recent Maintenance completed (past year), most recent first
1. New tires all around + alignment / balance, March
2. New subframe bushings (OE), February
3. New rear inner CV boot kits, February
4. Nea rear shock mounts, February
5. Rear oxygen sensors, February
6. Accessory belt, water pump, and thermostat, February
7. Fluid flush / replacement (coolant, manual transmission, brake fluid, hydraulic fluid, engine oil, and differential fluid), February
8. Replaced all of the tiny bulbs in center console stack and instrument cluster, December
9. Regulator bushings, both windows
10. Driver's side airbag wiring lead (common cause of airbag light)
11. Passenger seat tensioner and wiring lead (common cause of airbag light)
12. Sagging glovebox fix
13. Fixed rear hatch doorlock arm (common)
Includes brand new factory floormats as well as the tan ones I used for everyday driving. Both master keys, owner's manual, all tools, M Mobility kit all included.
PM or feel free to call. My cell is (626) 219-0269, text ok.
Last edited by meow; 04-10-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By chazz in forum BMW 3 Series Forum (E46)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2001, 12:43 PM
By Omowale Casselle in forum BMW 3 Series Forum (E30)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2000, 05:10 PM
By Omowale Casselle in forum BMW 3 Series Forum (E21)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2000, 05:08 PM
By JIMMY in forum BMW 3 Series Forum (E46)Replies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2000, 02:56 PM
By JIMMY in forum BMW 5 Series Forum (E39)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-02-2000, 01:41 AM