I am selling my Black/Black 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Lower Miles 60,000!!!! The SUV has been maintained by European Road and Racing here in Charleston, SC. It recently was in for an oil change and asked the guys to go through the car to determine if any maintenance was needed or if there were any upcoming services recommended. They indicated that the car was in excellent mechanical condition and needed nothing. The truck comes with the factory Techno Sport 20" wheels with no scratches or marks.The tires are new Michelin Latitude Tour HP XL . I can also include a set of nearly new 20" black custom wheels that fit the SUV nicely at an additional cost. I also have a lowering module and lowering links that modify the factory air suspension for a sportier look and feel.

As you can tell from the pictures the interior and exterior are quite clean. The paint shines and is really glossy and wet feeling. The front seats have very minor wear which doesn't even really show up in the pictures. The rear seats and passenger seats look like they have never been sat in. The dash/doors obviously show that the previous owner took good care of them. The carpets are free of any stains and look great. The sale includes Porsche OE rubber mats.

All the mechanics are in perfect working order. The engine starts up immediately and pulls like a freight train all the way to redline. The exhaust note sounds like a sports car when revved. The transmission shifts smoothly and shifts without any hesitation. There is also a manual mode for whenever your feeling a little more sporty. The brakes grab quickly and without any pulsation. The pedal feel is solid and feels firm.

Asking $29,999 obo. Name:  photo3.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  171.2 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  152.6 KBName:  photo2.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  155.1 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	Picture 436.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	481.3 KB
ID:	5600Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 433.jpg