I was referred to Princeton Porsche in Princeton, NJ from a friend who had purchased a car there. I had some really bad experiences with some other central jersey dealers when I purchased my 08 C4S coupe. I spoke with the salesman he recommended and could tell from the start that it would be way different from the other times. My buddy recommended Michael Quaglietta, a salesman over at Princeton. He listened to my specifications and did not try to push me into a C2S from inventory. I spoke with him on Thursday and by Friday, we had located and secured my C2S from Atlanta. It was in my driveway by the next weekend. He was prompt in getting back to me and gave me the best offer on the 27 month lease I wanted. Oh and FYI...there is a "Welcome to Porsche" conquest program that got me some good money through a rebate. If you are looking, please call my guy at PP! I told him I would spread the good word! I put his contact info below. If you guys want a solid deal and hands down the best service, go see my guy Mike at Princeton. Tell him John Stevens sent you and he will hook you up!

Michael Quaglietta
Sales Consultant
Princeton Porsche
609 945 1500 ext 511
mquaglietta@princetonporsche.com