Closed Thread
    User Level 1
    Member No: 198588 kimbrough is an unknown quantity at this point kimbrough's Avatar

Yes | No

Totally worthless website

I've had it...
    Your website just runs me around in circles and frankly I don't have time for it. It won't let me sign in. I registered last week and you sent me an email. I responded as required but I still can't get on the website. Just keep getting a message that my login is incorrect...I try having my password sent to me and your computer tells me it doesn't recognize my email address or username.
    Just went back to the email you sent me last week and clicked on the link again...the response was that I'm already logged in. So went to the "place an ad" page where I had no problem until it came time to add a picture. Your site had problems with the address for the picture...so thought maybe I could do the second choice, put a picture on from my page in the forum. So was able to get a couple pictures to unload to my forum page, but when I tried to go back to the listing page and upload them there, we went pack to the original problem...that is your site won't allow me to log in!
    Like I said...the site just keeps running me around in circles...
    I'd just like to list a really nice Z3. Why do I have to spend an hour when it should take 5 minutes????

Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©210 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No
    The fact that you're posting here shows that you're logged in. Don't use the old legacy classifieds system. Post your car for sale here in the forums.
    Admin IP hidden

User Level 1
    Member No: 172718 vonbunn is an unknown quantity at this point vonbunn's Avatar

Yes | No
    Same **** here. Wtf is this about anyway? I read a very informative article about the jaguar engine that i wanted to find out information. It was on a site by roadfly. From there, i don't know what the **** is going on.

Registered Member
    Member No: 29202 pinto is an unknown quantity at this point pinto's Avatar

Yes | No
    Try deleting your cookies? Just a guess, that may help.

Registered Member
    Member No: 166697 mick37 will become famous soon enough mick37 will become famous soon enough mick37's Avatar

Yes | No
    You should go back to the old software. Traffic here must have dropped 90+ % when the change over took place.
    It was quick and whole conversations could be had in a few lines, not three inches for every post. That's what set roadfly apart.

Sometimes newer isn't better (see Obamacare).

Registered Member
    Member No: 29202 pinto is an unknown quantity at this point pinto's Avatar

Yes | No
    Ah, I thought there was less traffic here than there used to be. As you can see, I joined in 2002, and I am not sure if I ever made any posts back then, but I was active as a lurker for at least six months. Recently I have been converting my old paper password lists to an encrypted computer file, so I logged back in to make sure my password still worked. Then I noticed that this does look like a worthless website, with nobody posting on the forums. I wasn't sure, but I thought it must have been different when I joined, because I would not have signed up for an account on a web site that was so devoid of any interesting conversations.

So, I second the vote for returning to the old software, if that is what made the difference.

Closed Thread

Thread Information