+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
04-16-2014 02:27 PM #1
Northeast Track Days at NHMS 4/21
We still have spots available in both run groups for our 4/21 Long Format Event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This event is for Intermediate and Advanced drivers only. You will get 3 ˝ hours of track time, access to instructors, and review sessions throughout the day. There will only be 2 run groups and 5 on-track sessions lasting 35-45 minutes. Our April ˝ Price Sale means you get double the track time of your normal track day for only $200! Please check out our website for more information – www.northeasttrackdays.com - as we'll be at NJMP and Thompson Speedway this season too.
We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you at the track!
Northeast Track Days, LLC
PO Box 648
Salem, NH 03079
04-24-2014 10:06 PM #2
5/20 @ nhms
Thank you to the drivers that joined us at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this past Monday! We had a great day with a ton of driving time, plenty of space on track, and great people. Our next event is back at NHMS on 5/20. It will include run groups for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Please check out our website for more information - www.northeasttrackdays.com. Also, take a look at our Facebook page -www.facebook.com/ntdtrackdays -for recent photos. We hope you can join us for another great day at the track!
05-09-2014 11:54 AM #3
Just a few announcements that we would like to share with you.
1. 5/20 @ NHMS - Our next event is less than 2 weeks away at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is a Standard Format event, which is open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers. There are still spots available, so if you would like to join us click on the registration link. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration520.html
2. 6/11 @ NJMP - This will be our first event at Thunderbolt Raceway this season, so we are extremely excited! It will be run as a Long Format event, which means it is only open to Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Please join us for extended track time, in-car driver coaching, and classroom sessions. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration611.html
3. 6/19 @ Thompson Speedway - The wait is coming to an end as Thompson Speedway nears completion. We will be one of the first groups to host a day at the completely renovated facility. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration619.html
4. Updated Long Format - Due to driver feedback from our first two Long Format events we have made some changes to accommodate a vast majority. Here's how it breaks down: 2 1/2 hours of track time, 5 sessions at 30 mins each, classroom sessions, in-car driver coaching, track walk, Intermediate and Advanced drivers only, at a price point $300!
5. Refer-A-Friend - Refer a fellow driver to one of our events and you both get a credit to a future event. $25 credit when you refer a friend to a STANDARD FORMAT event and a $50 credit when you refer a friend to a LONG FORMAT event.
As usual if you have any questions post it here, send an email to [email protected], or call 650-479-6383.
I look forward to meeting more of you at the track!
05-25-2014 05:13 PM #4
Thank you to all the drivers that joined us at NHMS on 5/20. This was our first Standard Format event with a Novice run group, who all did amazingly well - for some it was their first time out! A special thanks to all of the instructors, who did a great job coaching drivers and being very supportive throughout the day. We look forward to seeing this group at our next LOCAL event at Thompson Speedway on 6/19!
Our NEXT event is at Thunderbolt Raceway on 6/11! Our Long Format, open to INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED drivers only, guarantees a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of track time, in-car driver coaching, classroom review sessions, and more! Spread the word as it will be another great day at the track!
06-23-2014 08:41 PM #5
Thank you to the drivers that joined us at Thompson Speedway on 6/19. It was a great day with a little rain in the morning and beautiful sunshine all afternoon. Overall feedback from drivers - the track is a lot of fun and keeps you busy! We'll be back at Thompson Speedway on 7/22, come join us for another exciting track day!
Introduce family and friends to Northeast Track Days and you both get a credit towards a future event! All they have to do is put your name in the "How did you hear about us?" section when they register.
7/22 Thompson Speedway
8/7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
9/11 Thompson Speedway
08-26-2014 11:33 PM #6
Last event of the season!
Our final event of the 2014 season will be at Thompson Speedway on 9/11. It is going to be a great day of driving and great people!
- RAFFLES - That’s right, we’re giving away track days, an AIM Solo, a discount towards a set of track tires, a set of Hawk brake pads, 50% off a Zamp helmet, and more!
- Open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers and as usual each run group will be limited to 20 cars.
- There will be plenty of track time, in-car instruction for the Novice group, classroom instruction for all run groups, and driver coaching for Intermediate and Advanced drivers.
- Also, we’re raising money for the Dugan Family Fundraiser and we’ll be donating $25 for every driver at the event. https://www.sharingcounts.com/campai...ily-fundraiser
To register please click on the link below. We look forward to seeing you at Thompson Speedway! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration911.html
PS: Don’t forget about our Refer-A-Friend program to earn credits towards future events!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By dbp in forum BMW Z3 Coupe Forum & M Coupe Forum (E36, E38)Replies: 17Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:48 PM
By varsity in forum BMW M3 E46M3 (2001 - 2005)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2004, 11:06 AM
By 02m3 in forum BMW M3 E46M3 (2001 - 2005)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2003, 04:48 AM
By Jeff Deakin in forum BMW M3 Forum (E30 M3)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2002, 06:31 PM
By apex in forum BMW M3 Forum (E30 M3)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2001, 09:01 PM