+ Reply to Thread
    molly_watah

Yes | No

NJ: Partout/FS 1984 745i Euro

Parting out an '84 745i Euro. I may also be willing to sell the whole car for the right price. The car has been sitting for over 10 years, but without any work done to it, it started up and ran, so the motor is good. PO drove it until, I believe, he was unable to drive any longer.

Photos are in the following link. The interior is cloth and in pretty bad shape. Nothing is missing from the car as far as I can see.

http://imgur.com/a/9Xkl5

Pm or email me (fastest way) at kyled5757@yahoo.com with parts you need. I'm located in North NJ, about 20 mins from NYC. Parts are available for pickup or I can ship at the buyer's expense.

I will do my best to update this post as things sell with what's gone.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 68.198.52.126

molly_watah

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by molly_watah View Post
    Parting out an '84 745i Euro. I may also be willing to sell the whole car for the right price. The car has been sitting for over 10 years, but without any work done to it, it started up and ran, so the motor is good. PO drove it until, I believe, he was unable to drive any longer.

Photos are in the following link. The interior is cloth and in pretty bad shape. Nothing is missing from the car as far as I can see.

http://imgur.com/a/9Xkl5

Pm or email me (fastest way) at kyled5757@yahoo.com with parts you need. I'm located in North NJ, about 20 mins from NYC. Parts are available for pickup or I can ship at the buyer's expense.

I will do my best to update this post as things sell with what's gone.
    EDIT: I've had a few family things come up this past week and have not been around to answer emails or PMs. I will be out of town until the 17th, so until then I will not be removing anything from the car. I have had lots of interest in the whole car, so anybody interested in it needs to contact me by the 17th. On the 18th, if I have not sold the whole car I will begin parting it out. I'd also like to note that if I do end up parting the car, I will be selling the engine/turbo/manifold/ecu/harness as a package as it is just simpler that way, and I've had lots of interested in that. I'm going to do my best in the next few days to answer all PMs and emails I've received.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 68.198.52.126

Registered Member
    Member No: 78246 scottjeffrey is an unknown quantity at this point scottjeffrey's Avatar

Yes | No
    Do you have the rear bumper? (Euro?). Thanks ---Scott sjwin56@aol.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 99.156.49.178

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information