2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue metallic exterior and Estoril Blue + Black Nappa leather interior) 118,XXX miles (car is being driven slightly and located in Washington, DC 20010)

It's warm out. Time to buy that sports car convertible you've always wanted.

Highlights:

*It's fast (240 hp), handles well (M tuned chassis) and is rear wheel drive fun. Yet, very safe with head and side airbags, traction control and ABS brakes.

*I often get a thumbs up, comments, praise at the drive through and most think the car is worth a lot more money.

*New tires. 225/45r17 at the front and 245/40r17 at the back

*If you like to tinker, there are many modifications you can make and forums where you can get advice and plenty of places to buy parts.

*Power everything including the top, heated seats and a CD Player.

*The two tone blue/black interior looks fantastic. The leather seats show a little wear but no holes or tears.

*Since I bought the car about 3 years ago, it had been babied in a heated garage with regular oil changes and service.

*Owner's manual, mirror covers and tonneau cover included.

Known issues:

*Oil temp gauge light out

*Like any 15 year old car, the paint isn't perfect upon close inspection. As you can tell from the pics, from a few feet away the car looks sharp despite a few scratches, chips, some paint cracking and a small bit of rust (see pic) on a small panel that is easily replaced. Light curb rash on wheels.

*Airbag light is on due to faulty passenger sensor

Private party Kelly Blue Book value is over $9000. I'm asking $8,500 OBO. I love this car but it is time to upgrade to a Lotus or Porsche. Feel free to call, text or email me with any questions or to come see the car. 951-217-7285 Paul

Note if you need the car shipped, I will do what I can on my end. I'm also willing to deliver the car to you a reasonable distance or a small fee if it's a significant distance.

Note that after payment, it will take several days to get title.

M Roadster
U.S. Technical Specifications

GENERAL
Over $60,000 when new
Curb weight 3086 lbs
Weight distribution with driver, f/r % 51/49

ENGINE
Engine type 3.2 liter DOHC 24-valve inline-6
Bore x stroke 3.40 in. x 3.53 in.
Compression ratio 10.5:1
Horsepower (SAE) 240 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Torque 236 lb-ft @ 3800 rpm