I need to replace the plastic panel between the seat backs, behind where the subwoofer is housed. Any ideas where I might find such a thing? I'd like a tan one, but any cover would be better than the gaping hole that's there now. I'd appreciate any help you could give me in tracking one down. Thanks!! GK