+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radio Code

User Level 1
    Member No: 203300 Chas54 is an unknown quantity at this point Chas54's Avatar

Yes | No

Radio Code

I had a problem with park brake not releasing. I hadto disconect earth lead reconect and then recalibrate brakes problem solved.
    But that lost Radio code, I bought the car a month ago no hand books with it.
    I have emailed the nearest Jaguar dealer giving registration and Vin number. My name and address and garage i purchased from I was told they could give me the code to reset the Audio system.
    THAT was a week ago and as yet they haven't had the courtesy to reply. Any suggestions as to what i can do to resolve the problem.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 162.158.152.11

Registered Member
    Member No: 125383 Graylion is an unknown quantity at this point Graylion's Avatar

Yes | No
    You haven't mentioned the year and model but mine is a 2004 SE 4.2 with a touchscreen and you can either bypass the code by pressing and holding >>>| , A.MEM and PTY buttons or you can obtain the code by pressing and holding the "CD Eject" and "PTY" buttons. It will display the number only briefly so you may need to do it 2 or 3 times to copy it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 141.101.107.191

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information