+ Reply to Thread
    User Level 1
    Member No: 197734 BUGSY007 is an unknown quantity at this point BUGSY007's Avatar

Yes | No

NON M Z3 Roadster GEARSHIFT TRIM available.

Hi everyone. I'm not often on the forum, mainly because I live on the opposite side of the planet. I have designed and developed a console gearshift surround trim for the Non M Z3 roadsters. It is identical in general appearance to the M Roadster chrome surround - same number and position of the screw holes etc. It is made from aluminium though vs plastic on the M version cars. Also, whereas the OE version has a flat top with the edges radiused, this is a 100% radius across the top. The little screws are black T6 Torx drive heads, and are integral to the fitting procedure. The trim comes complete with the screws. Any other fitting requirements you will likely have around the house or can be sourced easily (T6 Torx screwdriver, etc.)
    I can supply it in various finishes.
    Chrome plated, Brushed bright anodised Black, blue, red, gold, silver, or mirror polished aluminium with a non yellowing clear coat protection.
    The trim is superbly finished, and does not require you to drill any holes, or apply glue to the surface of the OEM console. ie. You can restore the car to OEM at anytime if you wish. Fitting is a simple 10 minut procedure and a fitting guide is provided with pics to assist you. Anyone interested, please message me and I will reply asap. As you can appreciate, the items are "finished" to your requirements, and this will mean a small delay in getting it off to you. ie. I have the part chrome plated or anodised as and when it is requested. The plain mirror polished ally is so perfect, that it loks like chrome and the clear coat does not in any way diminish the mirror appearance.
    Pricing is the same for all finishes and includes postage by air to N.America.$110.00. I post registered airmail / signed for and provide a tracking number. Payment can be made by PayPal.
    I have uploaded a pic of one fitted into a Z3 so you can see the result. I only make up around 20 of these at any one time, and currently have 7 left. I will make more up in the new year as and when I get sufficient requests for more of them.
    Look forward to any replies.
    Barry
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 197.234.243.246

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information