+ Reply to Thread
    Carlín96/M44

Yes | No

Filter housing leak.

After 230K in mileage, my Zee is having a serious oil leak coming from the oil filter housing...I temp stop the nuisance leak by using engine (Blue Devil stop leak) expensive, but perform as indicated on the label. I ordered the housing gasket and (2) O-rings from ECS tuning and they should arrive next week, according to some of the info it shouldn't be a difficult process to remove and replace the parts.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 162.158.142.93

Carlín96/M44

Yes | No

Eng oil filter housing leak...Continuation

Quote Originally Posted by Carlín96/M44 View Post
    After 230K in mileage, my Zee is having a serious oil leak coming from the oil filter housing...I temp stop the nuisance leak by using engine (Blue Devil stop leak) expensive, but perform as indicated on the label. I ordered the housing gasket and (2) O-rings from ECS tuning and they should arrive next week, according to some of the info it shouldn't be a difficult process to remove and replace the parts.

Well I'll be damn, the 'Blue Devil' oil stop leak is working so well that I haven't seen any indication of oil coming from the oil filter housing, so I'll wait until my next oil change or before if it last that long without any leaks to R&R the parts.

In the mean time I noticed the car door handles cover the rubber bead surround the cover were brittle and coming apart, ordered the covers and replace the same the labor took few minutes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 162.158.142.93

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information