+ Reply to Thread
    User Level 1
    Member No: 203603 ClownShoe1 is an unknown quantity at this point ClownShoe1's Avatar

Yes | No

FS_1999 M Roadster Low Miles Hardtop

Estoril Blue/Black-Blue/Blue Top/Hardtop M Roadster, one owner-all original California vehicle in excellent condition with little over 20k miles, bought it with the intention of keep and enjoy it but recent events lead me to sell, every single dealer service record available, fresh oil change, air filter and brake fluid flush, seat rail bushings just replaced (common issue with these models), euro clear markers, new door handle seals and antenna grommet (another common issues), trunk mounted 6-disc cd changer, tonneau black top, hardtop rack stand and new storage cover, like new-old DOT Toyo Proxes4 tires plus an extra set of new Continental extremecontact, all in working order, excellent paint with no dings or scratches, only some little road chips, original window sticker, all books and manuals, two keys (one with BMW alarm remote), clean and clear Texas title on hand, not interested in trades, for additional +100 pictures, follow this link;
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/139769...57684642869770

Hope someone will appreciate it, I've paid top dollar being in this condition, all original with a solid service history, also recently serviced and bought an almost impossible to find matching-color hardtop and the necessary retrofit kit ($$$), unfortunately need to sell but I'm trying not to loose that much in the process, asking $24950 OBO, although I believe this is not your average Z3.
    Please let me know if any questions or if need additional information, thank you
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 108.162.221.147

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 108.162.221.147

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information