+ Reply to Thread
    AudioDude

Yes | No

Ice: 1, Z3M: 0

My wife hit a patch of ice in her '98 Z3M. Car slid across the highway, hit grass, spun around and went down a hill backwards abruptly stopping at the nearest tree.
    Car is totaled. It still runs great and will move a little on its own. Sounds like the drive shaft is in a bit of a bind. Tree branch went through the back window and her head took out the driver's side window.
    Minimal damage to the front bumper and no damage to the hood.
    So anyway... I've got a car here with a great motor and transmission, decent interior and good front end. It also has the rare dark grey metallic wheels with new rubber on them.
    I have no idea what to do with the car. I really can't afford to fix it. No idea what it's worth or what to even ask for it if I did try to sell it.
    Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 108.162.221.126

Registered Member
    Member No: 80340 khammack is an unknown quantity at this point khammack's Avatar

Yes | No
    Photos and general location could help. Also note that this forum (Z3 section) is really dead these days. You may want to post in a more active forum like bimmer fest (without a space) or bimmerforums.

You may also be able to get some feedback from the RoadFly Classified forum.
    Last edited by khammack; 03-04-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 172.68.34.81

Unregistered

Yes | No
    Thank you !!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 172.69.71.5

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information