+ Reply to Thread
    w/o going to a Dinan dealer?
    Member No: w/o going to a Dinan dealer?'s Avatar

Yes | No

Is it possible to get Dinan chip and intake

Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

Jim

Yes | No

Re: Is it possible to get Dinan chip and intake

: Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

You can mail your ECU directly to Dinan and they will reprogram it for you. Of course, your car will be disabled for about a week. The intake can be bought directly from Dinan and you can install it yourself.

cheaper... Vic

Yes | No

Get jimC chip and ecis intake instead... better &

: Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

Yet.Second,It Is NOT Cheaper.Evan...
    Member No: Yet.Second,It Is NOT Cheaper.Evan...'s Avatar

Yes | No

Better&Cheaper?OK, First Better? NO,NO Dyno Sheets

: : Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

Jake

Yes | No

What is Jim C web site ??

: : Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

Comfortti yet - MikeW
    Member No: Comfortti yet - MikeW's Avatar

Yes | No

Unless I missed something, no E46 support from

Dinan seems to the the only game in town.

Vic

Yes | No

YES BETTER, YES CHEAPER here is why....

the jimc chip isnt out yet but it will be shortly. lets compare a lil shall we?

ECIS intake $250 Dinan $500
    JimC and Dinan chips might be the same price, and Jim C is better... Dinan chips have been known to not do as well in performance gains. So as i said before... YES BETTER YES CHEAPER... heh sucker believing his dinan chips are working LOL

: : : Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

nothing about.Jim C INTAKE $450.00(M)
    Member No: nothing about.Jim C INTAKE $450.00(M)'s Avatar

Yes | No

First off VIC do not talk about things you know

: the jimc chip isnt out yet but it will be shortly. lets compare a lil shall we?

: ECIS intake $250 Dinan $500
    : JimC and Dinan chips might be the same price, and Jim C is better... Dinan chips have been known to not do as well in performance gains. So as i said before... YES BETTER YES CHEAPER... heh sucker believing his dinan chips are working LOL

Do you even have JIM C stuff? I do and have had. I own a 95M3, which has a Jim C chip, a 98M3 that DID HAVE Jim C but I switched to Dinan. I dynoed both types of Software upgrades many times and came to the same conclusion, Jim C stuff works well for PRE OBDII but not for any thing AFTER. And Where did you get that $250.00 price for his intake? Did you pull it out if your *** like the rest of the frabricated comments you made. Whose laughing out loud now?

you're 5?

Yes | No

What kind of support is that?

: the jimc chip isnt out yet but it will be shortly. lets compare a lil shall we?

: ECIS intake $250 Dinan $500
    : JimC and Dinan chips might be the same price, and Jim C is better... Dinan chips have been known to not do as well in performance gains. So as i said before... YES BETTER YES CHEAPER... heh sucker believing his dinan chips are working LOL

:
    : : : : Can it just be shipped and installed by a regular bmw dealer? I really want the mods for my 99 328i, but i live in md and don't feel like driving 7hrs to get it done.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information