+ Reply to Thread
    Don Dadda

Yes | No

White leather interior as an option....

Why is white leather interior almost never an option? Am I the only one who likes this look? Is it never an option simply because it stains easily or has it been deemed sleazy by the higher-ups? I'm interested what people think about white leather interiors.....

If I had my way my E46 M3 would be Estoril blue with a white leather interior featuring Esstoril blue piping. Hell I'd even go with LSB if need be.

TC

Yes | No

CAUSE WHITE IS FOR PANSIES

HOW MANY TOP OF THE LINE SPORT CARS ARE WHITE?
    HOW MANY HAVE SNOW WHITE INTERIORS?

DAMMIT NEXT TIME YOU WILL POST A REPLY TO MY MESSAGE BEFORE YOU POST YOUR OWN!!!!

THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE!!

Why is white leather interior almost never an option? Am I the only one who likes this look? Is it never an option simply because it stains easily or has it been deemed sleazy by the higher-ups? I'm interested what people think about white leather interiors.....

If I had my way my E46 M3 would be Estoril blue with a white leather interior featuring Esstoril blue piping. Hell I'd even go with LSB if need be.

StoneWalk

Yes | No

LSB looked smurfy already, and you want white int?

Aside from the difficulty of keeping white leather clean, doesn't LagunaSmurfa look silly enough
    already without extending the cartoon elf theme to the inside also? :)

More seriously, I think they don't offer white leather because there is not much demand. A lot
    of us associate white leather with Elvis, Pink convertibles, huge tailfins and fuzzy dice...

But to each his or her own. If you live outside the US, and have enough money, I'm sure the kind
    folks and Individual would put together a nice white package for you.

SigmaNu

Yes | No

Re: CAUSE WHITE IS FOR PANSIES

I don't know about Elvis but I picture a '70 Ford Mustang Boss 429 in Grabber Blue with white interior-more of a '69-70 musclecar look if you ask me. Come to think of it LSB isn't too far from Grabber Blue.

Mike W.

Yes | No

Pipe down children!!!

HAHA, How many top of the line sports cars are white? Well if you must know Porsche, Lamborghini and BMW. OK, I don't know if you have noticed but most BMW race cars are white. Does the LM come to mind (Oh wait, I am sure you don't know what the LM is), what about the E36 Racecars? The 1999 Nurburgring Taxi was a white E39 M5. Are you forgetting about the white Lamborghini Diablos. The Porsche GT3 is available exclusively in red, silver, yellow and white. There may be other colors but I am sure of those. And if you must insult the interior choice, what about Alpina? Very likely the most well respected BMW tuner. They have an interior leather package called Ivory. You may view it through the link below. So, to answer your question. YES, there are many top of the line sports cars available in white. Color is purely objective.

Mike

rca

Yes | No

don't suggest these things, BMW art dept. may (m)

xxxx
    think it's a good idea :-) then they'll add whitewall tires and a spare tire hinged to the trunk exterior.

MK Boy

Yes | No

I have Champagne Leather . . . .

in my E36 4 door M3 - it looks absolutely stunning and so many people have complimented me on it. It also looks great as a combo with my Silver exterior colour.

Champagne is a light cream / yellow / white colour, if it's an option again I will go for it. I did see it on one of the show cars.

Cheers

MK Boy

Ray Koch

Yes | No

Re: White leather interior as an option....

I think you answered you own question. Yes, white leather is not found attractive by most people. Yes, it can appear tacky in many applications. And yes, it will get dirty quicker than other shades.

There are very few cars that I've found white leather to look good in my opinion. Usually convertibles. I think the 'Cuda used on the "Nash Bridges" TV show looks good with white leather. The execption that proves the rule.

Jon

Yes | No

Aston Martin will give you nice white leather. (m)

I don't think white leather fits in very well with the efficient, no-nonsense feel of German cars. It goes much better, IMHO, with a car like Jaguar, Bentley, or Aston Martin.

I saw some pictures recently of an Aston in dark gray with a white interior with contrasting piping. That was beautiful but I'd still prefer a bimmer with black leather and aluminum trim.

That said, I have seen pictures of an Estoril M3 with an ALMOST white interior and it looked pretty good. It was a convertible.

-Jon

KIA USA

Yes | No

Kia Optima

The Kia optima features the option for white leather
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 75.86.229.70

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information