+ Reply to Thread
    M3FoYoAss

Yes | No

??Just got a Z3, how do u put the top down??

My M3 is in the shop for service, and they gave me a new Z3. I just got home and I wanted to go topless! So I undid the 2 hooks by the visors, then pushed the button on the center console close to where my elbow rests! So what do I do? There is no manual in the glove or trunk? Thanks for the help in advance!
    Regards,
    M3FoYoAss

Bruce

Yes | No

Re: ??Just got a Z3, how do u put the top down??

My M3 is in the shop for service, and they gave me a new Z3. I just got home and I wanted to go topless! So I undid the 2 hooks by the visors, then pushed the button on the center console close to where my elbow rests! So what do I do? There is no manual in the glove or trunk? Thanks for the help in advance!
    Regards,
    M3FoYoAss

No idea if this is a joke or not....

You have to push the top up about 6 inches to get the motor cut off switch to disengage. You also have to have your foot on the brake.

Doug D

Yes | No

Re: ??Just got a Z3, how do u put the top down??

Same problem when i got my new 3.0i 2 weeks ago; you have to lift the top up about 6 inches after you undo the hooks, then press the button. Same when bringing it back up; help lift it up a bit.

DougD
    2001 3.0i impala/impala

West

Yes | No

brake must be pressed (nt)

Regards,
    M3FoYoAss

M3FoYoAss

Yes | No

Thanks...i had no idea? no joke!

Regards,
    M3FoYoAss

No idea if this is a joke or not....

You have to push the top up about 6 inches to get the motor cut off switch to disengage. You also have to have your foot on the brake.

alan

Yes | No

help lift it back up? what's the point of power...

Same when bringing it back up; help lift it up a bit.

i don't seem to have to do this...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information