+ Reply to Thread
    Ralph

Yes | No

PJC Autoworks in GTA - Save your money...

In reference to a post earlier about mechanics in the GTA - thought I'd post this. Very reasonable prices on repairs.
    For example: front brake job 735i - $126.00 taxes in. Front wheel bearing job (including new bearing with oil and filter change 735i - $140.00 taxes in. 3290 Danforth Avenue, Toronto. (416) 694-7242.
    Had a bad experience with Bimmerhaus. No question, they know their stuff, but after I was quoted a repair bill for $900.00, the bill came to $1900.00.
    PJC also does performance mods. FYI.

-R.

ron gefaller

Yes | No

are these the guys doing the supercharger setup???

Usic

Yes | No

Total motor sports

are the people that developed the supercharger kit for the bmw 735,535,533,633 and 635.

They are located in Newmarket, 25mins north of toronto, on Mulock right off the 404, beside the Mercedes dealer. They started their business by doing regular service on bmw's mercedes, and other european cars.
    they still do regular servicing with their huge clintele base. and new customers of course. And the mercedes dealership next door gives us thier customers if they are really busy, so that tells you that the mechanics they have are very good.

their phone number is 905 954 0171 ask for steve (service manager) or Gary (general manager)
    www.totalmotorsports.com

Patches88

Yes | No

That's what I believed

I wish I could say the same I had been a customer that had trusted PJC. But the the mechanic had an opportunity the scam me he did and then again. And the last time again. He builds your trust and does it when you least expect it. I have proof groom receipts, recordings, quotes and photos. Don't let him scam you too. He will very likely do it when you least expect it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 108.162.241.33

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information