+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 38715 AZ328IS is an unknown quantity at this point AZ328IS's Avatar

Yes | No

Seat Track Noise

I have a 99 (E36) 328IS with power seats. After replacing the driver's side seat tracks, to cure a loose seat, there is a creaking/snaping noise coming from the seat track area. Anyone had this problem or have an idea for a cure? Everything seems tight now, but the noise persists.

Unregistered

Yes | No

Response and Interest

Quote Originally Posted by AZ328IS View Post
    I have a 99 (E36) 328IS with power seats. After replacing the driver's side seat tracks, to cure a loose seat, there is a creaking/snaping noise coming from the seat track area. Anyone had this problem or have an idea for a cure? Everything seems tight now, but the noise persists.
    Did you ever come to a resolution with your seat. I am not a member of this forum but others, and I have had a similiar issue recently after removing seats, in a similiar e36. Everthing is tight and washers are in their place. But I still expereince krinking and rattling over rougher road but even at moderate dumps. I have contemplated using rubber washers under the seats. I was just interested.
    [email protected]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 158.135.169.206

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information