+ Reply to Thread
    toronto328ci

Yes | No

Morning misery, need rear bumper repainted (help)

It sucks when people try to squeeze through spaces not big enough for their cars. Some fine upstanding citizen clipped my passenger side rear bumper and scratched the paint. Does anyone know of a good paint shop in Toronto that has experience with BMWs? Any idea what it will cost? No body work needs to be done, it just some scratches. Also, does anyone know what brand of paint BMW uses?

Thanks
    --RGL... now sporting the bruised bumper mod!

MarkMan

Yes | No

My front bumber "scratch" was $400 to repair...

Got too close to a high curb one morning and put several deep scratches on the painted bottom part of my 328 front bumper. I took it to the local dealer where they removed it, patched it up, sanded and primed and then did two coats of black (which is good, becase that's the color of my car) and clear coat. All this cost $400. I went to the dealer because they have the factory paint, know the cars well and offer a lifetime guarantee on their work.

I now stop a few inches short of any curb!

MarkMan

Yes | No

My front bumper "scratch" was $400 to repair...

Got too close to a high curb one morning and put several deep scratches on the painted bottom part of my 328 front bumper. I took it to the local dealer where they removed it, patched it up, sanded and primed and then did two coats of black (which is good, becase that's the color of my car) and clear coat. All this cost $400. I went to the dealer because they have the factory paint, know the cars well and offer a lifetime guarantee on their work.

Deemo

Yes | No

Re: Morning misery, need rear bumper repainted (he

I had this done in Calgary and it cost $400.00 to repaint.
    Most of the cost is labour as to do a proper job they take the bumper cover off.
    Mine was a exec lease that came with the scratch and a small ridge.
    I was worried too and posted shots of the damage as minor as it was. Some people thought I was pretty ****..............ya....so!
    Looks great now. Worth it because everytime I would have walked up to the car I would have grimaced.

It sucks when people try to squeeze through spaces not big enough for their cars. Some fine upstanding citizen clipped my passenger side rear bumper and scratched the paint. Does anyone know of a good paint shop in Toronto that has experience with BMWs? Any idea what it will cost? No body work needs to be done, it just some scratches. Also, does anyone know what brand of paint BMW uses?

Thanks
    --RGL... now sporting the bruised bumper mod!

Unregistered

Yes | No

location please

Wow, that sounds great, where is this local dealer's of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMan View Post

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 206.228.220.37

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information