+ Reply to Thread
    SOCOM

Yes | No

Nice drive in Atlanta

For a nice drive in the bmw try taking West Paces Ferry from buckhead into Vinings. Once you cross the river into Cobb County make a left at the light and let it rip. The road u just turned on will have lots of nice straights with all sorts of left and righhand turns. Good luck on getting out of 4th gear and hope traffic is clear.

Gary

Yes | No

I'm going to give it a try this weekend.

Any other good spots in north atlanta?

SOCOM

Yes | No

Through N. Buckhead just inside 285 has some

nice roads. It's all residential but usually not to busy.

How was the drive?

Registered Member
    Member No: 98866 scwilliams is an unknown quantity at this point scwilliams's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Through N. Buckhead just inside 285 has some

Try Riverside Drive off of I-285 between 75 and 400. Follow it all the way across Johnson Ferry to Roswell Road. Late at night or early Sunday morning it is not too bad. If you see a semi-gold metallic 944 going the other way, flash, its me :)

Registered Member
    Member No: 114358 BMWtank is an unknown quantity at this point BMWtank's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Through N. Buckhead just inside 285 has some

I have a wicked spot right behind Stone Mountain. If you know where the Olympic tennis courts are right as you come into Gwinnett on 78 you make a right there at the tennis courts. You pass those and make a right on that first street.

From there you have a great spot with some AWESOME hills, twist and turns for maybe only a mile but it's like a track hardly any cops there EVER (due to the fact it's on the border of Gwinnett and Dekalb county). I used to tear it daily giving my e30 some real wicked workouts.

Also Peachtree Industrial going away from the city is a nice spot to open her up a tad bit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information