+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 65147 kvamme is an unknown quantity at this point kvamme's Avatar

Yes | No

Weatherford BMW...good, bad??

Any comments on this dealership in Berkeley?

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Weatherford BMW...good, bad??

I purchased my car there in May and have had warranty work performed there also. If you are purchasing see Ted Ford very honest and patient. Never lied to me that I know of and helpful. It took me the better part of 6 months to purchase my car from him, he did not "blow me off" just because I wasn't buying that day. I did reccomend him to another who bought a 00 740i from him and they were satisfied also. If you see him say hello. And, no I don't get anything from him, just like his service and style. Service wise both good and not so good. Try Richard or Steve. I will still bring my car there even though Concord is closer. Besides Weatherford has loaner cars ( 2 week wait.).

2000 740i Impala brown

I wish, I wish, I wish......
    My baby
    BMW Food for the soul
    Kevin Goto

darkbeat

Yes | No

Re: Weatherford BMW...good, bad??

Weatherfords sales department is shady, like all auto dealers. If I recall they were under investigation for something a while back, I could be mistaken. Their maintence department on the other hand isn't that bad. Haven't been there in a while, not sure if the master mech. has changed. But back in late 90's they had a guy in there who was really good, don't know if he is still there though. I personally would never ever buy a car from Weatherfords, I've been there three times trying to buy a car and they always treated me like [Oops!].

che
    98 M3/4a

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

You had the wrong guy...

The guy I used, I trusted and had him hanging for about 6 months before I purchased the car from him. I wanted specific things and he knew it. He was always patient and thought I would never buy one from him but I did. Didn't gaff me off like others when they knew I wasn't buying that day or really soon.

2000 740i Impala brown

I wish, I wish, I wish......
    My baby
    BMW Food for the soul
    Kevin Goto

Registered Member
    Member No: 22801 jhso is an unknown quantity at this point jhso's Avatar

Yes | No

horrible experience at weatherford..

sales dept is by far one of the worst in the bay area... the salesperson that I dealt with last year not only lied to me but tried to do a bait and switch...
    -----------

X5 FAQ ----- http://www.*******.net -----

Registered Member
    Member No: 86547 eVal is an unknown quantity at this point eVal's Avatar

Yes | No

Same here, they lied to me too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information