+ Reply to Thread
    neo-phyte

Yes | No

Radial Tires SS, Md has been

recommending TOYO to a lot of their bimmer customers. I just had them put on a set of v/ms and am happy with them so far. [previous yokos,michelins,pirellis,kellys!] Any others with Toyo experience?
    Their supposed to have an amazing z, and z-all season.

Registered Member
    Member No: 89831 oiseaux is an unknown quantity at this point oiseaux's Avatar

Yes | No

I tried them a couple of years ago on my 7, .....

... I didn't like them then, they may have come out with a better tire since then. I asked "Radial Tire" to pull them off and put on a set of Yokohamas and I have been happy since. No problem, no argument, no charge, as they were only a couple of days since the Toyos were installed. I have the highest respect for the folks at Radial Tire and, it shows that they have high regard for their customers too.
    A lot depends on your preferences on how a tire should behave. I like a tire that gives me good "stick" in a variety of conditions and when at limits of traction gives up gently. Reasonable wear life is nice also. I don't hotrod but every once in a while I do explore the limits just so I know where they are and can rely on them if needed.

BimmerShifter since:
    '69 1602
    '72 2002tii
    '72 Bavaria
    '80 528i
    '82 733i 5-spd

'93 850CiA

Registered Member
    Member No: 55926 lyrixg is an unknown quantity at this point lyrixg's Avatar

Yes | No

i have the t1proxes on my 97 540 not bad.radial

tires quoted me a higher price from what i got off the internet.so i went with the latter.Neway Ihaven't done any business w/the folks at radial but i presume they're cool peeps. an allseason set or snow tires is necessary in this brutal weather. the toyo's slipin' allover in the snow.

Registered Member
    Member No: 89831 oiseaux is an unknown quantity at this point oiseaux's Avatar

Yes | No

Usually when you factor in shipping and having...

... some local tire shop put 'em on your wheels, there isn't a whole lot of savings. Plus with a local like RadialTire, if there is a problem, your remedy is local. My $0.02 worth.
    Cheers

BimmerShifter since:
    '69 1602 4spd
    '72 2002tii 4spd
    '72 Bavaria 4spd & dual Webers
    '80 528iA
    '82 733i 5-spd

'93 850CiA

Registered Member
    Member No: 55926 lyrixg is an unknown quantity at this point lyrixg's Avatar

Yes | No

i agree

JLee

Yes | No

Re: Radial Tires SS, Md has been

radial tire is pretty good, and the toyos are really good...i'm on my second set...

though i do plan on trying something different soon..

jeff

Registered Member
    Member No: 102407 Johntee540 is an unknown quantity at this point Johntee540's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: i agree

I just went from Yokohama tires to Toyo t1Proxies and love them. The car is tighter and points faster than before. They are on a 94 540i with Auto. Made all the difference in the world. Like a new pair of shoes. - Jt

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information