+ Reply to Thread
    rwok

Yes | No

what the F$%^ is wrong with these honda drivers?

And yet again another punk with a honda went after me and my e-24. I think my car must have an invisable bulls-eye target on it somewhere that only young unknowing punk kids can see. well an education is a wonderful thing and I recon I'll be the teacher. I'm gonna miss this car when it's sold

[email protected]

Yes | No

Don\'t sell your car!

Unless you have to. I seem to attract lots of Hondas too. I smoked a late model Prelude with 200 MPH of stickers on it the other day (oh yeah, a coffee can exhaust and giant rear wing). I have an e-34 535i 5-speed with a JC chip, but it's enough show the young lads to not mess with old BMW's. If you can, keep your car and keep on educating. It's good to teach!

Registered Member
    Member No: 96499 rwok is an unknown quantity at this point rwok's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Don\'t sell your car!

thanks for the words but we are selling the car for one simple reason it is living outside and doesn't get driven enough. Rest assured it will only go to a good home. It isn't the only BMW or impliment of education in my driveway

Registered Member
    Member No: 73749 jkuper is an unknown quantity at this point jkuper's Avatar

Yes | No

What I want to know is what\'s wrong with some of

Like the a$$hole in a E36 who cut me off twice in my rented Tahoe in River Road. Or the jerk in an E34 I think who wanted to pass me while I was in my E46 M3 on Chain Bridge Road - I wasn't going fast enough for him - well excuse me! I was following 3-5 cars in front of me and there was ice on the road. Email

Registered Member
    Member No: 89831 oiseaux is an unknown quantity at this point oiseaux's Avatar

Yes | No

Think of them as the squirrels that volunteer to..

.. keep the bears off your a$$. I actually have an affection for that sort of volunteer, anyone that will take a ticket in my stead is welcome. However, they really do give us (collectively) a bad rep. Don't play their game though, the bear will gleefully collect matched pairs. Also, I understand that the MD assembly is starting to consider a measure that will make racing on public roads a felony. Wonder how far that will go.
    Cheers!

BimmerShifter since:
    '69 1602 4spd
    '72 2002tii 4spd
    '72 Bavaria 4spd & dual Webers
    '80 528iA
    '82 733i 5-spd

'93 850CiA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information