+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Brandon Childress

Yes | No

I love Richmond BMW of Midlothian

Richmond BMW of Midlothian was great to my Family! From the moment we walked in to the dealership were treated in a very friendly manner! I have serveral co-workers who referred me there. A plus service. Keep up the great work!

Stanley Jobson

Yes | No

Re: I love VOB BMW in Rockville!!

You are an idiot and you probably are one of the knuckleheads who works at VOB in Rockville. All who work there are liars and crooks not to mention they should be working at McDonalds instead. Let them screw up peoples 2 dollar hamburger and not a 30-60 thousand dollar car. I am sick of VOB's attitude towards their customers and their poor quality of work. They are going to get whats coming to them some day! Soon they will realize that all of their customers are willing to drive way out of their way just to stay away from them.

Lori

Yes | No

Re: STAY AWAY from VOB BMW in Rockville!!

I took my Z3 In and I drove it in in the morning to get one thing fixed all of a sudden the call my in the evening telling me that the radiator
    needs to be fixed before I can fix anything because the car won't start with out it. I have had the car and never had I had this or really any problems it turned out they would profit greatly from their discovery all awhile making me pay a arm and a leg

AW

Yes | No

New to Area.

I am now so nervous because I have to bring my car in tomorrow (VOB)for some break fluid. This is my second BMW and I have had wonderful service in the Boston area as well as Northern California. I am now a resident here and I am considering cancelling based on these reviews.

Cedric Lopez

Yes | No

Re: Donnie Mitchell is the man!!!

You guys really need to check out Jason and Evan from getBMWparts.com...powered by Tischer BMW. Those 2 are the best BMW parts advisors in the country....and probably the world!!!

Michael

Yes | No

Re: VOB BMW in Rockville!!

Agreed-- VOB BMW in Rockville, in my opinion and experience, engages in deceit and fraud: I own a 1995 318 and for years religiously paid VOB the standard, regular, mandated-by-BMW service fees, amounting to thousands of dollars. They failed to perform all the designated service, particularly missing stupid-simple things such as changing the cabin air filter and removing leaves and debris. Years later, after suffering odd and expensive failures (blower motor burn out, floor vent actuator failure, coolant heat valve failure) another mechanic (Dan Martin of Gaithersburg, Md -- excellent, direct and honest) discovered "years worth of leaves" built up, a stock/never-replaced cabin air filter and several other shortcuts taken. I wonder if VOB even ever actually bothered to change the oil, or did they merely just pretend to do so (and lie to me about doing so) while billing me full price. Charging for (and lying about performing) service not completed certainly fits the definition of fraud, no?

Emily

Yes | No

I bought my 2007 328i used from a Nissan dealership in VA but the closest BMW dealership/repair shop to me is VOB. When I took it there to get the MD inspection, they said I needed to get the tire replaced before it would pass. I didn't have to pay for that since I just charged Nissan for it since they guaranteed it would pass inspection. When I brought it back, they said it passed and everything on the car was fine. 2 weeks later I was driving on 270 when all of a sudden my car started overheating and shut itself down. Apparently the alternator overheated and broke. When I called BMW, they said to drive it in and they would look at it. DON'T DO THAT! Luckily I was smart enough to call my friend who knows BMW's and he said get it towed. So I towed it and they replaced it for free since it was under warranty. I talked to a guy who had the same problem and he said he drove it in and it destroyed his engine and he needed to buy a whole new engine. NOT CHEAP!
    After they replaced it, they told me my mirror was broken because it was supposed to move down when I put it in reverse. I brought it in for them to fix, they said they fixed it and I could come pick it up. When I came to get it, it still didn't work but I didn't realize this until I had driven away. The second time I brought it in, they still didn't fix it so I left it and it took them another 4 days and replacing all the wires that go to the mirror to realize, my model (which has manual seats) does not have the mirror tilt function! How can people that work on these specific cars every day, not know this?? I showed it to at least 5 different people! Such a waste of time. Oh and every time, they said they would take my car through the wash, they never did.

I just scheduled my 30k maintenance with them because I don't have time to take it to another repair shop so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all they do is the standard checks and refills and don't say I need something ridiculous.

lamasheeen

Yes | No

just check them out on BBB:

http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?national=Y&compid=19573

Registered Member
    Member No: 184664 MrBMWDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point MrBMWDiesel's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Area Dealers. New to area

Leased my 2010 from VOB BMW. Already have 19k on the car in 7 1/2 months. I do mostly highway driving and "dog" the car often. Its torque makes you just want to play with it. Got as high as 37mpg highway although my average is 30-31. Vob was great to work with so far and have not had any negative interactions. would reccommend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information