+ Reply to Thread
    User Level 7
    Member No: 26821 Gene86635 is an unknown quantity at this point Gene86635's Avatar

Yes | No

We need the moisture but come on spring!

I want to be driving and Pacific Sharkfest in April ! Gene

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Re: We need the moisture but come on spring!

Yes, we need the moisture. But, how about it warming up to 80 and raining. Where are you? I'm on the eastern flats of Colorado and we've had snow off and on for weeks. I can only get the car ('98 M) out every once in a while when the snow has melted off the streets and dried up. I too, am really ready for summer. Haven't had the top down for about 5 months now. Dale (Colorado).

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Also, what is the Pacific Sharkfest.

I've only had the car a little over a year, so only one summer, and don't know too much about drives, etc. Where does the Sharkfest start, go, etc. Thanks, Dale (Colorado(.

User Level 7
    Member No: 26821 Gene86635 is an unknown quantity at this point Gene86635's Avatar

Yes | No

Suburb of Denver, Centennial

Sharkfests are 635 gatherings in California and Georgia annually. Both in April and then it depends which is closer.
    Join the RMC BMW CCA to learn of drives and other get togethers. Monthly events and schools are common. Gene

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Re: Suburb of Denver, Centennial

If you live there you got more snow than we (Fort Morgan) did. You always do. I did join the ZSCCA and Colorado Z Series Roadster Club. I guess that's different than your RMC BMW CCA club. I do hear about some drives, etc through them. I went on two last year. One (day) with the Atlanta Z Club when they came to the Rockies for a great drive, and one with the Colorado club to the Estes Park area. It was supposed to be to the National Forrest, but it (and we) got hit by bad weather and had to cut it short. I can't go on many drives as I work on Saturdays, and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. I'm going to make as many as I can this next summer. Dale (Colorado)

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Centennial

Also, How do you like your new city of Centennial? Or would you have preferred it say County? Dale (Colorado)

User Level 7

Yes | No

I saw the Z club on I-70 last year.

I remember reading about the coming event and then my wife and I were in the mountains and just happen to see them going the other direction. I thought it was quite coincidental and wished I could let them know that even if I didn't have a Z3 I was with them in spirit.(or something like that) It was about 10 cars together. Gene

User Level 7

Yes | No

Representation with taxation, better then taxation

with no representation. They were going to take only the retail base and leave only residential in pockets. Annexation had been an issue for many years but different options and had to make big decisions while there was still options. Time will tell. Gene

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Re: Representation with taxation, better then taxation

Hope it works out for the best. Dale

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Re: I saw the Z club on I-70 last year.

If it was an ugly day and we all had our tops up I was there. If it was a nice day and tops were down, I was at work. Way it goes. Dale

Registered Member
    Member No: 8499 bsutterfield is an unknown quantity at this point bsutterfield's Avatar

Yes | No

RMC BMW CCA

Dale (Colorado) wrote:
    I did join the ZSCCA and Colorado Z Series Roadster Club. I guess that's different than your RMC BMW CCA club.

Yes, the Z clubs are smaller and (obviously) more specialized. The Rocky Mountain Chapter is the regional arm of the BMW Car Club of America, which is the North American affiliate of the International Council of BMW Clubs. The Rocky Mountain Chapter is 1556 strong with a very active calendar full of events for all tastes.

Visit http://bmwcca.org/whyjoin/whyfset.shtml for the list of membership benefits. When you join nationally you'll be automatically affiliated with RMC based on your ZIP code.

Bob Sutterfield
    9? E36 ///M3 in the hunt
    88 E28 535iS http://m535i.org #154 IHR FUNF
    93 T4 EV MV Weekender BELUGA
    BMWCCA #169277 Rocky Mountain Chapter Secretary

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information