+ Reply to Thread
    jbemr

Yes | No

WTB, manual steering box, E3

Anybody got a new or used manual steering box for an E3? Usually found on early Euro E3's, like the 2500 and 2800 sedans. Please email off list to [email protected] Thanks.

Registered Member
    Member No: 47050 markokamargo is an unknown quantity at this point markokamargo's Avatar

Yes | No

DONT HELP JBEMR BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR!

just to warn everyone/anyone,

don't assist jbemr AKA "dan koturov." he is a first rate liar. dan kutorov sold me a set of wheels on ebay that were according to jbemr (dan koturov); NOT repainted. the wheels have different colored (and fresh, i might add) paint drips! he refused to return my $ and the "fair square" mediator e-mails. what a liar.

marko

dp

Yes | No

Re: WTB, manual steering box, E3

I have two or three (in CA) drop me an e-mail if interested.

D Phelps,
    Boulder CO

jbemr

Yes | No

Re: WTB, manual steering box, E3

What is it about [Oops!], they want to buy something on eBay, the auction is very specific about the sale being final, no returns, and you send them countless photos of the item, yet when they get it, they are pissed? I had no idea if the wheels had been refinished or not, did not inspect them with a microscope, and sold them for less than half of the price of new. Yet, he insists on being an [Oops!] and complaining, pissing, moaning, griping and making an [Oops!] of himself. What incentive to sell is there? Why would one bother? [Oops!] are always going to be [Oops!].

jbemr

Yes | No

DON'T LISTEN TO MARKO BECAUSE HE IS A NUTJOB!!!

SERIOUSLY, THIS GUY IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL. SEND HIM BRAND NEW STUFF AND HE WOULD [Oops!] ABOUT IT. WHEELS WERE GOOD USED, COST HIM LESS THAN HALF OF NEW, SENT HIM COUNTLESS PICTURES AND TOLD HIM I DID NOT KNOW IF THEY WERE PAINTED, DID NOT INSPECT WITH A FRIGGING MICROSCOPE. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRAP LIKE THIS, GIVE THIS JERK HIS WALKING PAPERS, ROADFLY. LIKE YOU CARE!

Registered Member
    Member No: 15461 losgatos_dale is an unknown quantity at this point losgatos_dale's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Dan

I was unable to get to the manual boxes last weekend, one of the problems with grandkids is they are NASTY petri-cultures for all sorts of bugs, one of which nailed my weak, old [Oops!]. If your need's urgent you're prolly best to go with Carl, or W&N.

dp

Registered Member
    Member No: 35739 siscotroia is an unknown quantity at this point siscotroia's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey guys....

I understand your "each-other" love , but please put your fight in your private mails, this is a "help-board", people write here to solve problem, fix their cars, and get good suggestions....
    anyway a bad purchase happens......
    siSco

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information