The BMWCCA Foundation is conducting a sponsorship drive, and in return for your donation, they'll enter your name for a chance to win a 2004 BMW X3 3.0i. And, as if that wasn't enough, they'll also send you to the driving school of your choice (see their website for official rules).

They offer three levels of sponsorship: $25 (one drawing entry), $50 (three drawing entries), and $100 (seven drawing entries plus a bonus drawing). One prize will be awarded for every 7500 entries, so your chances of winning are pretty good!

If you haven't already done so, click on the link below to make a donation and have an opportunity to win a 2004 BMW X3 3.0i! It's for a great cause and a portion of your donation is tax deductible. You'd best hurry because the contest closes on February 29, 2004 at midnight.

<a href = "http://www.bmwccafoundation.org/Drive.asp?ckid=180902880" target = "_blank">Click here for your chance to win a 2004 BMW X3 3.0i</a>

Good luck to everyone - we'd love to read about one of you guys or gals winning a beautiful new 2004 BMW X3 3.0i.