Member No: Manhattan... thanks-Troy M's Avatar

Yes | No

Can someone please reccomend a good detailer in

Registered Member
    Member No: 41339 joea2 is an unknown quantity at this point joea2's Avatar

Yes | No

Erich at (201) 694-7892 is supposed to be the Best

Registered Member
    Member No: 100644 tazmanian_dev7 is an unknown quantity at this point tazmanian_dev7's Avatar

Yes | No

Try this shop! Midtown

All they do is work on BMW.
    Midtown Ask for Dave 212 645 5236. Much cheaper than the dealer he fix my 00'540i6 Blk/Blk. I now realize how clean my ride is suppose to look.

If not for detailing check him for the odds and ins on things you need fixed.

Registered Member
    Member No: 12801 rogerL6 is an unknown quantity at this point rogerL6's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Technik1 on West 29th...

Gus runs the best shop in the city (IMHO). No one else in town touches my vehicles.
    Technik Detail

Registered Member
    Member No: 102246 XKR002 is an unknown quantity at this point XKR002's Avatar

Yes | No

RE: DO NOT USE TECHNIK1

I tries them , and they do not know anything about detailing. I took my 2002 XKR there for detailing and it had more swirl marks then what it went in with. they did not even clay the car. he just polished the car and waxed it. he didnt even take out the scratches that i had on my bumper. he said it can not be taken out. i took my car the next day to Scribbles Auto Spa on Lefferts Blvd in queens and they did an awesome job. even took the scratches out my bumper. i recommened them over anyone else. oo also when gus detailed my enginge the sprayed some chemical on my supercharger and it left stains on it. and they sisnt even clean the engine compatment as clean as auto spa did. my engine looks like the day it came from the factory.
    I was impressed by technike website, but thats all it was an impressive website on how they clean the car but they dont really know in my opinion.
    call Auto Spa at 718 845 5921. also another not it is owned by DJ scribbles and all the singers and celebs go there. and beleieve me they do not charge a crazy amount like technik, 275 dollars woth of crap when auto spa charges 150. just b/c they are cheap it doesnt mean there work is trust me on that. after technik i will research more b4 i send my car anywhere.

xkr002

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information