+ Reply to Thread
    KW 90'735iL 135k mi
    , ,

Yes | No

Thinking about selling My SweetThing but I don't

know what to ask for it - It has new complete driveshaft ujoints and all new warter pump, new radiator, new fuel reg valve, new tires, new brakes and rotors, new valve adjustment, new trans flush, new trans mounts, new rear flush, new motor mounts, new oil change w/mobile one 10w30, just hand waxed by me, (what a job). Never in an accident, never smoked in, all original paint, glass, wheels, inside is flawless, everything works even the real power seat and headrest it also has rear factory shade. I am 2nd owner and have only had it for a month. It is almost perfect for the year and miles (137,000). I want to get a e38 because I am long in the trunk and my head brushes the headliner in the e32. I could shave my head and would but my wife would not allow that to happen (Please hold the whimp jokes). Anyway give me some thought if you would and I thank you ahead of time.. KW
    My SweetThing

Registered Member
    Mount Airy, MD, United States
    Member No: 89831 oiseaux is an unknown quantity at this point oiseaux's Avatar
    Yes | No

Looks way, way too good to sell so soon...

... are you sure that the seat is all the way down??? I keep a british style cap, the kind that has a short brim and snaps to the visor, in a suede leather. I use it sometimes in my 8 if my hair won't lay down, but I've never had to use it in my 7... plenty of headroom!
    Just a thought, Cheers otherwise!

'65 Saab 96 4spd
    BimmerShifter since:
    '69 1602 4spd
    '72 2002tii 4spd
    '72 Bavaria 4spd & dual Webers
    '80 528iA
    '82 733i 5-spd

'93 850CiA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information