+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    John

Yes | No

Re: Check Headlight Warning? $2.99 Solution! (m) --

@ Jay in Florida

Is there any other way to do this instead of having to put a bulb under the bonnet?

Thanks

Torry Cali

Yes | No

Light issues

Is the light issues on a 2002 bimmer where the blinker goes fast and the check light, light come on related to the socket issue I have heard about on BMW's?

sebastian

Yes | No

Re: Citing Daniel J Stern.....

hola daniel yo soy sebastian villasante y yo tengo 14 aņos y mi correo es villa012@hotmail.com yo vi tu pelicula de bushwhacked y me gusto tambien vi mi pobre angelito 1 y 2 me despido que estes bien y cuidate chao.sebastian villasante

moe

Yes | No

Re: Light issues

the driver side headlight in my 745i keeps flickering for a second then comes off. then the onboard screen says there is a malfunction. and also the left side angel eyes are out. what couldbe the reason for both.I pulled the fuse and reinserted it. so it can't be a fuse problem.....any ideas.

moe

sOcAL

Yes | No

http://matrixowners.com/?showtopic=76846

SEE THIS POST AND

man I have bought from Daniel for years, 12 years?? gave him over $2000-$3000 over the last 10 years..., my truck was a site all Euro Cibe and such....the guy is a guru, but always a holy-er than thou atitude, always belittling, I am a manager at a aerospace company and work with tons of engeneers and this is the personality but Daniel is so arogant! last week he complained about the font I used in a email asking to buy from him, he said it was "lame and uneducated to use couier instead of Times new roman font" and that was it....I will never buy from him again....

NEVER

you can get the HIRs at the link I posted above and same Toshiba bulb and better service and they mark it to show the trimming you need to do...

for those who have not done it one of the plastic tabs that holfd the bulb in needs to be trimed...it is so easy you talke a lighter and 2 seconds soften the area and then a wire cutter to clip and trim it...

so the end statement

NEVER BUY FROM DANIEL, PICK HIS BRAIN AND GET THE BULBS HE RECOMENDS BUT GET IT CHEAPER MANY MANY PLACES OTHER THAN HIM, IE HE WANTS $28 FOR THE HIR AND THE FINEMOTERING WANTS $23, HE WANTS $7 FOR OUR BRAKE BULB (???) PEPBOYS $1 YOU WILL FIND HE IS A RIP ON EVERY PRICE....ALSO ON THE PAINT HE SWORE TO USE....Dupli-Color Metalcast yellow IT SUCKED!!! HE ONE ON EBAY, THE JAPANEESE ONE...I RAN IT BY HIM AND HE SAID I WAS BEING A IDIOT TO SPEND THAT MUCH ON THE "CRAPPY KID STUFF" (CALLING A CUSTOMER A IDIOT?) BUT THE "CRAPPY KID STUFF, WORKED SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER AND LOOKS GREAT!

Flying Scotsman

Yes | No

Daniel J. Stern's "impressive" background experience and claims as an "expert" in automotive lighting is impossible to verify, pure and simple. Zero verification avenues ...

His educational history in ANY technical discipline? Any remotely-related work experience? Proof of professional credentials, history of valid, relevant published papers on the subject he claims to be an "expert" on? Nothing ... everything utterly and totally non-existent.

No connection to any of the major automobile manufacturers. Same with ANY of the lighting equipment manufacturers. No one has ever heard of this "person" - "professionally" - except as a "horn-tooting" Internet re-seller of light bulbs.

Nothing. He's the invisible man ...

Not even a published, physical address on his website.

For all the world, he appears to be the Bernie Madoff of automobile light bulb sales on the Internet - except he appears to periodically ship stuff.

But how can we even be sure it's not mostly counterfeit goods? After all, nothing else he makes claim to is verifiable ...

"Snake oil" anyone? Or maybe some swamp-land for sale in Florida?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information