+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 87918 SnakeEyes325is is an unknown quantity at this point SnakeEyes325is's Avatar

Yes | No

TULSA AREA CCA MEMBERS

got this e-mail today:

ATTENTION ALL TULSA-AREA SUNBELT CHAPTER MEMBERS!

The Sunbelt Chapter Board is coming to see YOU, this coming Saturday, March 6th.

We'll be meeting at the Greenleaf on the Park Restaurant in the Doubletree at Warren Place hotel, 6110 S. Yale, starting at 10 a.m. (Thanks go to Mike Wilcox, Tulsa VP, for setting the meeting up!)

Why are we coming? Well, with 117 chapter members (out of 292 total) living in the 740XX and 741XX ZIP code areas, we'd like to get you more involved in chapter activities. Or, to put it another way, we'd like to get more chapter activities in your area. However you want to put it, we need your input and ideas. So this is THE chance to give the Board a piece of your mind (or something). We'll be doing this twice more--on June 5th and October 2nd, too.

All of this will be in the Sonnenflecke but I won't get it into the mail until Friday, so I wanted to get the word out sooner.

Please spread the word around: I only have e-mail addresses for about 155 chapter members, so I know there are a lot of folks who won't get this information.

Hope to see you there!--------------
    1987 BMW 325is - 5-speed - Alpine White - not quite stock

Car Pics

Registered Member
    Member No: 87918 SnakeEyes325is is an unknown quantity at this point SnakeEyes325is's Avatar

Yes | No

err, uh, all Sunbelt chapter people.

--------------
    1987 BMW 325is - 5-speed - Alpine White - not quite stock

Car Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information