+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Velocewest

Yes | No

Sweet mother! May I never own a car that requires

an EE degree or a trip to Radio Shack to fix...

Tony

'80 Euro 323i
    '77 630/3.3 CSi
    '70 2800 CS

Vancouver Bimmer

Yes | No

No EE degree, however enough repair info on web

to make me feel like I have an EE degree at times.

Les Baron

Yes | No

Re: Who\'s driving what in the Vancouner Portland area

Look north and I live on the Mountain above you in Hockinson. I just purchased a pristine Golf 71 o2 and am just starting the engine rebuild and will be installing a 5 spd. I'll look for you along 164th st.

Registered Member
    Member No: 100063 ronthegoon is an unknown quantity at this point ronthegoon's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Who's driving what in the Vancouner Portland area

McGloughlin Heights-Vancouver 02 X5 4.4i paddle shift-way trick..

///Manzu

Yes | No

\'96 AlpineM3 49k...\'68 2002 soon to be delivered!

verona red...:)
    I owned a '71 Riviera for 10 years. I miss it terribly.
    The M3 kicks [Oops!], but there is just something special about those 02's.

RoyL

Yes | No

Cosmos '95 M3, nicely modified...

Registered Member
    Member No: 28879 TVil is an unknown quantity at this point TVil's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Is that house in Felida? interesting...

No that picture was in Illinois before I bought the car

Registered Member
    Member No: 28879 TVil is an unknown quantity at this point TVil's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Cosmos '95 M3, nicely modified...

I see your business but not youar car

Registered Member
    Member No: 48238 EricHall is an unknown quantity at this point EricHall's Avatar

Yes | No

Then don\'t ever own an old BMW :-)

Especially an older 7 series. They are wonderful cars, but they require you to make bloody knuckle sacrifices to the BMW gods on a regular basis (they will alternatively accept cash donations to your local repair center, but this is usually more painful). The IHKA system on the 87-90 7's are particularly prone to failure. For many of us on the E32 board it has become a hobby of sorts. Keeping these things running in tip-top condition is a true challenge and can be a bit adictive.******>
    ******>

======================================
    Eric Hall
    1994 740iL
    Schwarz / Pergament 80k
    Albany, OR
    eric@[remove.this.before.emailing]@tdsway.com

No matter where you go... There you are!
    Buckaroo Bonzai

€™=55=™€

*******>

OFFK

Yes | No

Let\'s just stop goofin around and get married

Let's meet at Besaws this week to go over the prenup. You wouldn't want me to take the M if things don't work out, right?

Tiramisu and dinner are on me if you agree to take me on a majik carpet ride, deal? Tiramisu is first otherwise I'll be too full afterward. You're forwarned. I don't share on the first date but will gladly provide you your own.

Besaws does attract a stuffy clientele, but I break the mold so dress casual. Cut offs, and thong flip flops are purrfect.

Kindest regards,
    OFFK

MsM

Yes | No

I don't wear cut-offs.

OFFK

Yes | No

High maintenance, huh?

I doubt you'll get an indecent exposure charge if you insist opon your "No cutoffs" policy, just so long as your waxing is current.

Let's see, a girl with such lofty personal standards........okay I got it!

Metropolitan Grill in downtown Seattle, Jimmy Choo sandals, long length backless halter dress, an appetite worthy of the finest mad cow they serve, and you drive. Or there's Szmanias in Magnolia if you're bent on seduction. On the way to Smzmanias there's a view point, which I've never been to, high on the Magnolia bluff overlooking the ocean which is marvelous for sunsets, smooth jazz, and black halter dresses.

I'll be truly stunning in Carhartt overalls, and for you, I'll apply a fresh coat of Sno Seal on my logger boots.

So how'd you do today? Need new pads & rotors? I think our marriage should be contigent upon a satisfactory witness of each others mechanical prowess. You change pad and rotor and I'll install Mr. Fusion

Kpr,
    OFFK

dp

Yes | No

you never proposed to ME when i drove one :(

Velocewest

Yes | No

Old? I have a '70, a '77 and an '80, those

are old. Anything after 1985 is a new car in my book!

Tony

Registered Member
    Member No: 48238 EricHall is an unknown quantity at this point EricHall's Avatar

Yes | No

True, maybe I should have said midrange??

Or beta versions of the "new" electronic control systems and gadgets. The E32 7 series is an electronic challenge. Most of the stuff is just like other cars though, broken ground leads, shorted wires, burned out bulbs. Half the time the computer makes a simple fault a lot more confusing though. Plus, most of this stuff would have been fine if they could have found somebody that knew how to solder in the first place. Many of the Bosche components had really bad solder joints, at least for the first few years of production. The IHKA system is way over designed in these cars though. All those stepper motors and ducts and the silly sword thing. Put that many components into one system and you are going to have a lot of failures.
    Sorry for not paying attention to your signature, no offence intended.******>
    ******>

======================================
    Eric Hall
    1994 740iL
    Schwarz / Pergament 80k
    Albany, OR
    eric@[remove.this.before.emailing]@tdsway.com

No matter where you go... There you are!
    Buckaroo Bonzai

€™=55=™€

*******>

OFFK

Yes | No

BECAUSE you\'re a head full of bad wiring

Dear dp,

You don't believe in listening to loud music with the windows down, which translates that you're selfish and conceited. Want another example? I believe that motorcycles should be driven on civilian highways everyday.

You get drunk all the time on cheap wine. How are your inherent emotional issues going to find resolution with another weekly and significant contribution to Waste Management? Adam Corolla & Dr. Drew told you 2 years ago to get into some counseling. Did sterilization really dig deep into your troubled past and allow you some closure? Nor does therapy mean self deprivation of all your prize possessions. e46 gone, M gone [again], Elise w/12pts of harness gone, just to name a few. You're in a tail spin out of control, where everything in expendable. Should I have chanced that? A mate requires security, trust, and an eye toward the future. You're depressing mantra says, "With a long enough time line, everything drops to zero".

Coupled with such pie in the sky abstractions of excavating an underground shop?!? C'mon sweetie! I'm sure the engineering fee alone could have paid for a few thousand hungry children in the world today, but that's not the point. Finances are never derived from a horn-a-plenty and I couldn't tolerate a carefree financial and literal teetotaler. I told you about that warehouse in Guilds Lake you could have had for a song. At least now you can get all your "wiring" needs there cause EOFF electric set up shop in the living room. The 200k ft² living room!

If I wanted to put my feet up on the coffee table, imagine the ensuing tiff after I kicked the Duc out of the way. It would be too much to expect it to last. What did you say the other day? Love is nothing more than chemicals designed to sustain the species only to result in the withering soon after, aka the "seven year itch".

Our mutually admitted fetish for Besaws Tiramisu truly couldn't support a bridge of trust and anatomically correctly fitting genitalia. But assuming I can guess the chaotic way of your life, you may turn up in 2 months with a nametag which reads "Hi, I'm Denise" at the local testicular cancer group meeting when all you truly wanted was free coffee and doughnuts. Well, if it makes you sleep better................................

Succinctly put, you're fringe dude! I'm just going to pretend the subject never happened, and as long as you don't turn out to be some Fatal Attraction emulator, Kozmo need never know.

Kindest personal regards,
    OFFK

dp

Yes | No

i\'m shocked, your meticulous research has a flaw!

i never listen to music (loud or otherwise) in anything with windows that go down. my house, yes, but the windows move laterally there and they stay closed on occasions of musical indulgence out of respect for neighbors.

aside from that rather glaring inaccuracy the amount of data you've compiled and referenced is truly impressive. at least i can take comfort in knowing that your decision not to propose was not made lightly.

Registered Member
    Member No: 11187 royloo is an unknown quantity at this point royloo's Avatar

Yes | No

Arg.. try this

My Cosmos Black '95 M3 nicely modified for the track...

RoyL

Better Living Through Technology
    Happier Lives Through Understanding
    More Fun Through Fast Cars, Good Wine, and Great Music
    (and doing a perfect late-apex!)

Velocewest

Yes | No

No offence taken... =)

70Roundie

Yes | No

1970 2002 in Salmon Creek

+ Reply to Thread