+ Reply to Thread
    Gary

Yes | No

Largest BMW Dealer in Southern California

Five series seem to be in short supply who is the biggest so I can see the colors and options.

Thanks

beewang

Yes | No

Re: Largest BMW Dealer in Southern California

Oh man!! yeah, That's a good one! My understanding is that Shelly BMW (off the 5, out in Orange County) is the largets (maybe). But I also heard that they are really out if wack w/ what they are asking for. (what was said cannot be repeated! yes it was that bad, but that's all heresay).

Suggetstions:
    1) as always, check w/ Jon Shaffer at Cutter Motors, out in Santa Barbara.

2)Try Carsdirect.com,Carsorders.com. Those idiots are willing to lose money (subsidize, that is!) to sell you a BMW, I'd say! Go for it!! better get there quick before they fold. =)

3)Order one from so you can get exactly what you want/don't want.

4) BUY MY 2000 540 ia, personally tested by yours truly. w/ full warranty and service for 3 years, only 1,000 miles on it.

best of luck!

beewang

: Five series seem to be in short supply who is the biggest so I can see the colors and options.

: Thanks

Viraf

Yes | No

I do not know if they are the largest, but I have had great service at Nick Alexander Imports. I bought my 98 528i there, and have since referred 6 friends and family members who have all ended up buying there. They also have a great service deal, where they drop off a loaner at your house or work and flatbed the car in for service. I have not been back in the dealership for 18 months, due to this great convenience.

E mail me if you need more info.

Viraf

dick

Yes | No

Crevier in Santa Ana (more)

talk to Robert Lingenfelter

stuff

Yes | No

: Five series seem to be in short supply who is the biggest so I can see the colors and options.

Crevier BMW is the largest on the Western Region. Even if they don't have it you give them the specs and they can probably find it for you from another dealer.

Don

Yes | No

Beverly Hills BMW has been going neck and neck with Crevier for top sales in the Western Region for quite a while. True that the 5 series is in short supply all over, but they do have some or can get them. I've seen them ship in cars from the Midwest and the East Coast. BH BMW is now owned by Sonic Automotive, one of the largest dealer groups in the US. I understand that they have 10 BMW dealerships alone!

Call Kathryn in the fleet department.

: Thanks

at Nick Alexander!

Yes | No

Be careful if buying

I went there to by a 528i about 6 months ago. After looking at their ~7 car selection,a salesman came out. We haggled the price outside in their lot. If I remenber correctly the price was settled at ~42,500 for a sport pkg. When we went inside to do the paperwork the sales guy came out and said "...After going thru the paper work we cant let the car go for less than 44,000..." I said WTF?! We clearly had a oral contract at 42,500! The guy knew the whole time he had no intention of selling me the car anywhere near 42,500. THEN, on top of that he was like 'you actually expected us to sell you that car for so cheap ... its worth more than that and you know it ... the demand for these cars are up ... this is a BMW...' and other B.S. like I had it comming for thinking I could actually get it so low. After a short confrentation I walked out so @$#%*^& mad. BUT, I must admit I was somewhat asking for it. I openly displayed my deep desire for the car (anthracite color) so he saw an open door. As fot the service department I have no idea if they are anything similar, but from what Viraf says its sounds great.

JRS

Yes | No

Re: Crevier, Only if you want problems

I Have had nothing but bad experiences at Crevier. Unfortunately every dealer in Orange county thinks they are doing you a favor to take your money. Good Luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information