+ Reply to Thread
    yEnc

Yes | No

where to buy sabelt/sparco harness?

I'm looking for a few recommendations from those of you who have purchased sparco; suggestions?

Registered Member
    Member No: 50001 dHoleman is an unknown quantity at this point dHoleman's Avatar

Yes | No

you can find them at

I got mine from OG racing www.ogracing.com under restraints. You will need the lap belt, shoulder straps and sub strap. You have to order each.

I am pretty happy with mine. The quality of construction is great and the straps are very sturdy. The only complaint I have is that some lubefrom the cam lock mechanism can stain your drivers suit. I just put a small cloth behind it to catch this. The belts are new and I think they were a little generous in lubing the mechanism so some of the oil is seeping out during initial use.

Other suggestions. I have the pull down belts but will switch to the pull up belts. If you have a race shell this is a much easier way to go. If you just have some sport seats then the pull down is easier.

Lastly, I presume you will need to bolt these down. I got the snap in hardware. This makes it easy to remove/replace the lab belts and sub straps. I thought the eye bolt and washer were kind of wimpy so I ordered the 4x4 backing plate and eyebolt/washer from www.racerwholesale.com. You should definitely use the 4x4 backing plate. SCCA requires it and who wants your belts pull right out of the floor pan in a crash - right!

If you want to see some pic's of the plates, eye bolts, staps and installation of the eye bolts then go to www.racepad.com and look under racing/The Racepad M3/safety

bimmerpower

Yes | No

Re: you can find them at

I have bought my last two sets at evosport ( www.evosport.com ). great guys, know their stuff, and they sell a lot of sparco stuff, so they have decent prices. offer a club racing discount as well.

bimmerkjrm3

Yes | No

Re: where to buy sabelt/sparco harness?

Give Jack a call at elephantmotorsports.com

He should have have them available and tell Karl Sent you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information