+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

keager

Yes | No

********** parts sale/swap?

Anyone know if there will be a part swap or part sale orginized at ********** in Calgary. i've got some refinished 80's 7 series multispoke rims and 2 trx wheels i'd like to sell.

Registered Member
    Member No: 29953 BMWguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point BMWguy22's Avatar

Yes | No

awe man...

that's what I was wondering too. Since I would not mind to pick up a few bits and pieces for my e30 as well. I'm sure that some ppl wil have cars, and parts to offer. Overall, I mostly in it for the great drives out into the mountains!St/\\\nford
    e30 M1

keager

Yes | No

M1?

you've got an M1 animation going on there. are you saying you own one? if so are you bringing that bimmer out?

St/\\\\\\nford

Yes | No

I only wish.....

heheh naw, I'm just bringin my 325is. Its ok for now, but hopefully I can find a job that will pay me enough when I'm done school, to but an e31 or possibly an M1.
    Knowing me, I'd probably start complaining about th ehorrible fuel consumption, in comparison to my old 325es :P
    what are you bringin this summer?

Keager

Yes | No

Ah, the big coupe

86 535i. putting in some leather seats once schools out, but don't know how much time and $ i want to put into it, body's in rough shape.(hail damage and a little car cancer on the drivers door) i'd like to find something like an E30 or Even E24 if i can ever find the extra funds. those E31's are sleak n mean lookin, aren't the electronics on those E31's a little trouble?

when your at ********** keep your eye open for some car artwork. i'll be trying to sell some paintings of bimmers while i'm there and i'll gladly take orders. maybe I'll see ya there St^nford.

St/\\\\\\nford

Yes | No

sounds great Keager....

I really don;t know that much about the e31, only that they are good lookin cars. And yes, I'll keep an eye out for your paintings as well as all the other on this message board.
    e28 535i eh, not bad at all! what color is it?

Registered Member
    Member No: 11312 gullwing is an unknown quantity at this point gullwing's Avatar

Yes | No

Interested in the wheels and the TRX...e-mail me !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information