+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 45881 mlobo is an unknown quantity at this point mlobo's Avatar

Yes | No

Any experience with Co\'s in Fort Collins.

I may soon need to seek out a dealer for my M Coupe. I'm in Greeley, so Co's is the closest. I figure I'll probably go there, unless there is any reason to avoid them and make a longer drive to another dealer. Any advice would be appreciated.

Kevin 368s #19

Back in the game!

Rest in Peace!

Dale (Colorado)

Yes | No

Re: Any experience with Co\'s in Fort Collins.

The only dealings I've had with the Fort Collins dealer is to order a few parts from them ('98 Z3). They were courterous and ordered parts promptly and let me know when they came in (I'm in Fort Morgan). Were not snobish, but friendly. Have NO idea about repairs, service, etc. Sorry I can't help you more. Dale (Colorado)

Registered Member
    Member No: 112873 tjharris is an unknown quantity at this point tjharris's Avatar

Yes | No

Experience with Co's in Fort Collins?

How has it been so far? I bought my '86 325es from Co's brand new (when Co's was in Greeley;~), and they've been the only ones to work on it over the years. Was always happy with them, especially on the rare occasions they needed to try something a second time. This Summer I purchased a used '00 Z3 roadster through Co's (Co's originally sold it new, also). They've done some of the predictable "standard" repairs on the Z3 - rear rattle, broken fastener for plastic underbody, batter replacement - yet those were all "Z3 issues", nothing to do with dealership. So, have you had any experiences yet?

geebee_r1

Yes | No

Re: Any experience with Co's in Fort Collins.

Bought a 01' Z3 Roadster from them this Spring...very happy with the service so far. The reputation of Co's and BMW is what sold me the car; however the salesman that I 'worked' with was fired shortly after I bought my car. It is a long story but to make it short let's just say that he was better suited selling a Dodge to someone who cannot afford it (high pressure - he didn't understand that BMW's sell themselves and the customer should expect that from them -not being pressured into a sale).

Anyway I had a couple of issues with the car that they have taken care of - very friendly and highly recommended.

Good Luck,

Bill

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information