+ Reply to Thread
    ctf

Yes | No

no more breeding, please!

Hello everyone.

I don't and won't have any kids. I would like to encourage everyone not to breed and remain childfree. Our world is overpopulated and polluted enough. Listen, Canadians! Show the world that there is no need for more humans living on this tortured planet.
    Personally I'm a VHEMT Volunteer - I "belong" to Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, which is not an official organization but an ideological movement. You can read about it on the internet. It's all about not breeding.
    Humans are not animals, we don't have to breed if there is no need to. People, open your minds - we live in hell, and this place is hell because of the human race. Life will be better when human population will decrease. And remember - I'm not talking about suicide or genocide, or anything else immoral - I'm talking about not breeding.
    There are not enough natural resources for human population which is already over 6 billion big! With less people worldwide there would be a better life fo other humans and nature.
    Please think about it.

CTF

Jake '88 735i

Yes | No

As long as you don't breed it's A-OK. now go drive

feed the masses.

Yes | No

Maybe if people ate less there would be enough to

Spencer7

Yes | No

We already have one of the lowest birth rates

post this on a third-world forum, it should have more impact when directed to the right group of people

Registered Member
    Member No: 29953 BMWguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point BMWguy22's Avatar

Yes | No

Im in the process of a Vasectomy...

for the very same reasons (lack of natural resources etc.). Hopefully, we can get the message across to more ppl. but many see having children as a right of being a huiman, and that one's life is not complete till this is done. Personally, I am not of this belief, and even tho I am only 24, I do not think I will ever be.
    I do not have kids, and doubt I'll ever change my mind....A Vasectomy is my own way of stating my beliefs, some choose tattos, or other stuff, but this is mine.St/\\\nford
    e30 M1

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information