+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Body shop

Hybrid View

Jun

Yes | No

Body shop

Does anyone know of a reputable body shop in Orange County. I have an 02 525. The car wash people hit a pillar with it and now the front bumper has a nasty dent in it. Looking for someone who will use factory parts and will do a good job. Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Jun

Registered Member
    Member No: 105254 Surfcitydude is an unknown quantity at this point Surfcitydude's Avatar

Yes | No

Fountain Valley Body Works

Great work, nice clean shop. Corner of Slater and Newhope.

A.B.

Yes | No

Re: Fountain Valley Body Works

The owner of this shop is a jerkoff. He defrauds customers and insurance companies. And he and his [Oops!] wife are both HUGE [Oops!]. What goes around comes around, and DM will get his someday.

kr

Yes | No

What is the owners name of the Fountain Valley Body Works that you are complaining about.

M2 went bk

Yes | No

Fountain Valley Body Works under the orginal owner after 7 year break. M2 went bk 2 weeks ago and Mr. Dave March bought back the business from M2. the best body shop in the world is back in business. and if you don't believe its the best shop in the world look at the history of Dave March and his shop Fountain Valley Bodyworks. mr. march has been in business for over 20 years and has been working in Fountain Valley all of those years. if you still think Fountain Valley Body Works is bad, if you wouldn't mind driving over there and checking it out again because you all will be surprise to see that Fountain Valley Body Works is back to what it was 7 years ago. so lets all forget about M2 and let Fountain Valley Body Works be your shop. if you all wouldn't mind checking out the website soon its www.fvbodyshop.com

M2 went bk

Yes | No

Fountain Valley Body Works under the orginal owner

M2 went bk, just acoupl of weeks ago and the orignal owner Dave March bought it back after a 7 year break. so if you remeber Fountain Valley Body Works being the best shop in the world, it is again!! everyone should go by there and check it out its looking really good and everyone should check out the website its www.fvbodyshop.com. i hope all of you all like what changes have happened and i hope you make Fountain Valley Body Works your go to bodyshop.

Registered Member
    Member No: 135370 knowseverything is an unknown quantity at this point knowseverything's Avatar

Yes | No

If any of you have had fountain valley bodyworks fix you car you would know you get the best service and worksmanship. These guys are the best at what they do. Their shop doesn't even look like your typical body shop with all the dirty chairs and smoking employees. It is clean professional and personally I wouldn't go anywhere else.

And just to reply to A.B. posting, DM or Dave MArch who your referring to and his wife were not even involved with the shop for the past seven years. They sold it 7 years ago to M2. So you probably worked with M2 which from your response explains why M2 went BK. Dave and his wife acqired the business back a few months ago though, I saw a sign on there shop saying- "we're back under original management". These two know how to run a shop. My neighbor just got into a fender bender and I sent them there. They couldn't stop thanking me for telling them about fv bodyworks. There car looks better than it did new. so A.B. I think you are mistaken and confused with M2...

Registered Member
    Member No: 135370 knowseverything is an unknown quantity at this point knowseverything's Avatar

Yes | No

Mr. know it all knows this...fv body works is the best. Getting my car repaired was almost fun, they have rental car service onsite and it is no hassel. My car looked great, thanks fountain valley body works!

Bert

Yes | No

anybody know the url of fountain valley body works? if so, please reply to this message in the forum.

Registered Member
    Member No: 88760 EyeintheSky is an unknown quantity at this point EyeintheSky's Avatar

Yes | No

just did a mapquest search for Fountain Valley body Works.

came up empty.

A 'google' search found this:

http://www.collision-insight.com/new...es/0198ind.htm

" M2 Collision Centers Announces Acquisitions

M2 Collision Centers announced the acquisition of three new stores on December 4 during the NACE show in Las Vegas, NV. The three acquisitions included F.C.C. Auto Body of Mountain View and Milpitas, CA; Kramer Auto Body of Santa Monica, CA and Fountain Valley Body Works of Fountain Valley, CA.

M2 began operations in October, 1996 when a group led by Hunt Ramsbottom, formerly the CEO of Thompson PBE, and Steven Cotton completed the purchase of Mackie Enterprises of Orange, CA. Mackie operated 17 stores as Southern and Northern California Collision Centers in both California and Nevada. In June of this year, the company launched the M2 brand by converting its stores chain-wide.

The addition of these most recent acquisitions brings M2 to a total of 20 repair centers. "

google also came up with a "Huntington Beach Bodyworks":

http://www.autobodynews.com/Sections...B%20story.html

" Huntington Beach Bodyworks
    18108 Redondo Circle
    Huntington Beach, California 92648
    (714) 842-9907

Owners: Rich and Patricia Evans
    Established: 1992

Size: 13,000 sq ft on 30,000 sq ft lot
    Employees: 2 painters, 3 body men, 2 buff and detail, 1 mechanic, 1 artist, 1 secretary ".

My guess is that they don't have a website.

Candyman

Yes | No

M2 Collision Center locked their gates and now BK

Registered Member

Yes | No

the adress: 17481 newhope st., fountain valley, CA, 92708, drive on newhope and you can't miss it. It is on the corner or newhope and slater. This is the place to get your car fixed, I could list on and on about this place. professional, good service, clean, fast, I would say the nicest shop I have been to

Registered Member

Yes | No

Response to A.B. about fountain valley bodyworks

If any of you have had fountain valley bodyworks fix you car you would know you get the best service and worksmanship. These guys are the best at what they do. Their shop doesn't even look like your typical body shop with all the dirty chairs and smoking employees. It is clean professional and personally I wouldn't go anywhere else.

And just to reply to A.B. posting, DM or Dave MArch who your referring to and his wife were not even involved with the shop for the past seven years. They sold it 7 years ago to M2. So you probably worked with M2 which from your response explains why M2 went BK. Dave and his wife acqired the business back a few months ago though, I saw a sign on there shop saying- "we're back under original management". These two know how to run a shop. My neighbor just got into a fender bender and I sent them there. They couldn't stop thanking me for telling them about fv bodyworks. There car looks better than it did new. so A.B. I think you are mistaken and confused with M2...

Registered Member

Yes | No

Registered Member

Yes | No

Fountain Valley Bodysworks is the best, I drive 20 minutes to have my car fixed there just so I don't have to deal with you typical hole in the wall repair place,

Caroline

Yes | No

Re: Body shop - TriStar in Huntington Beach

I've taken two cars to this body shop, and I've been happy both times. The first car was very old to begin with, so I asked for after market parts... The second car was in good condition, so I asked for factory parts... Each time, the prices were AWESOME, and the work was great. You can bargain cuz they're Korean. I can't remember the guy's name, but he's this older (around 50?) guy who's cool.

Bert

Yes | No

Re: Body shop - TriStar in Huntington Beach

anybody know the url of fountain valley body works? if so, please reply to this message in the forum.

Matushka

Yes | No

New Year's eve party

Hi All,

I'm a single guy who's moved down from Chicago to Huntington Beach about a month ago. I haven't made many friends in OC yet. Don't want to sit at home for on the 31st. What's a good place to go to for new year's eve, considering the fact that I'll go alone.

Please advise...you guys.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Body shop

Registered Member
    Member No: 150847 rmann is an unknown quantity at this point rmann's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Body shop

I am sorry but Fountain Valley Body Works looks nice on the outside but the service was the worst ever. I took two of my cars to have them fixed. One of my cars the paint is cracking the aligment was off and also just found out that they did not pull the frame properly. I my second car I got the run around they took almost three months to finish the car. Ended up having to pay out of my pocket for there mistakes. To top it off I am still to this day having problems with that car. The service is not even close to what it use to be many years ago. I will NEVER take a car there again. Alot of empty promises and rude service.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information