+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Body shop

Matushka

Yes | No

New Year's eve party

Hi All,

I'm a single guy who's moved down from Chicago to Huntington Beach about a month ago. I haven't made many friends in OC yet. Don't want to sit at home for on the 31st. What's a good place to go to for new year's eve, considering the fact that I'll go alone.

Please advise...you guys.

Registered Member
    Member No: 150847 rmann is an unknown quantity at this point rmann's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Body shop

I am sorry but Fountain Valley Body Works looks nice on the outside but the service was the worst ever. I took two of my cars to have them fixed. One of my cars the paint is cracking the aligment was off and also just found out that they did not pull the frame properly. I my second car I got the run around they took almost three months to finish the car. Ended up having to pay out of my pocket for there mistakes. To top it off I am still to this day having problems with that car. The service is not even close to what it use to be many years ago. I will NEVER take a car there again. Alot of empty promises and rude service.

Registered Member

Yes | No

I would try Top Finish Body Shop.

Registered Member

Yes | No

I am sorry but Fountain Valley Body Works looks nice on the outside but the service was the worst ever. I took two of my cars to have them fixed. One of my cars the paint is cracking the aligment was off and also just found out that they did not pull the frame properly. I my second car I got the run around they took almost three months to finish the car. Ended up having to pay out of my pocket for there mistakes. To top it off I am still to this day having problems with that car. The service is not even close to what it use to be many years ago. I will NEVER take a car there again. Alot of empty promises and rude service.

REPLY TO ROBERTS COMMENT
    Member No: REPLY TO ROBERTS COMMENT's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Body shop/ REPLY TO ROBERTS COMMENT

ROBERT, FOUNTAIN VALLEY BODYWORKS HAS A LIFETIME GUARANTY ON ALL THEIR PRODUCTS, IF THE PAINT IS CHIPPING, WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE, JUST BRING YOUR CAR BACK AND WE WILL FIX IT. FOUNTAIN VALLEY BODYWORKS USES THE BEST PAINT AND PARTS MONEY CAN BUY, WHY DO YOU THINK ITS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS, IF WE WERE DOING BAD BUSINESS DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE WOULD STILL BE IN BUSINESS. THE ALIGNMENT NOT BEING RIGHT AND THE FRAME NOT BEING STRAIGHTEN PROPERLY, DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT EITHER, WE HAVE HIGHLY TRAINED PROFFESIONALS AND WE HAVE THE OEM SPECS. AND WE TO GET YOUR CAR TO STRAIGHT OFF THE DEALERSHIP LOT PERFECTION. IF YOUíRE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR CAR BRING IT BACK AND WE WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. ROBERT, LIKE I SAID IF YOUR HAVING SUCH PROBLEMS BRING THE CAR IN, IF WE CAN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, WHICH I DON'T SEE HOW WE CAN'T, WE WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. LIKE I SAID HE STRIVE FOR PROFECTION THATíS WHY WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1976, AND WE HAVE A LIFETIME GUARANTY ON OUR PRODUCTS. YOU ALREADY WENT THROUHG ENOUGH PAIN GETTING IN THE ACCIDENT, THATíS WHY WE MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT FOUNTAIN VALLEY BODYWORKS AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE AND NEVER JACK YOU AROUND. THE WEBSITE FOR FOUNTAIN VALLEYBODY WORKS IS WWW.FVBODYWORKS.COM. CHECK IT OUT AND READ ABOUT THE QUALITY WE PREFORM AND DIRECTIONS TO OUR LOCATION.

Registered Member
    Member No: 157214 kieudy is an unknown quantity at this point kieudy's Avatar

Yes | No

I totally agree with Robert. I was fooled by the Fountain Valley bodywaorks website. I took my truck there to fix a little dent on the door, and guess how many times I had to bring my truck back there? 3 times.. and I still was disappointed with their performance. The quality was so poor. I fed up with it, and just took my truck. I was very regret to bring my truck there. I could have gone somewhere else to fix it and got a better quality.

Johnny

Yes | No

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience at Fountain Valley Body Works, but I feel it to be false that you had to bring your car back three times. I have never had a problem and I have brought all my cars to them for the last twenty plus years. All of the technicians I know are I-CAR Gold certified for the last ten plus years, which is the highest certification in the business. So I honestly can't believe that your car was in the shop three times I feel that to be a bit on the exaggeration side. They have been in business for over 30 years and all the insurance companies refer themselves to Fountain Valley Body Works. So Iím going to go out on a limb here and say they must be doing very good work if the insurance companies keep referring people to Fountain Valley Body Works. as far as quality I honestly can't find a better Shop and I have been living in orange county for 20 plus years, I know that if I have the slightest problem with the paint work I can just bring it in and I know its covered by the life time guarantee. I can trust them with my life and I do everyday, because I know their repairs are as good as factory if not better. The quality at Fountain Valley Body Works, there is nothing even remotely close to it, which may explain why they have been in business for so long and been referred to by so many people and so many insurance companies in the industry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information