+ Reply to Thread
    , ,

Yes | No

people in GTA...

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to have their cars serviced in and around Toronto. I've been taking my M Roadster to most of the BMW dealerships in the neighbourhood and really haven't been too please with the service departments. (Breaking point was BMW Mississauga some how de-programing my alarm/keyless entry remote and not providing any assistance in repairing it - luckily I have 2, but I had to get a ride home from a friend to pick it up so I could take my car off their lot. P.S. I just dropped it off for an oil change. I show up, my alarm's going off and the buttons on the remote did nothing but flash the red LED.).
    I also took the car in to Town and Country to try to resolve a rattle coming from the rear of the car. They told me it was the spare tire, to which I replied, "which one is the spare". The service guy stared at me confused, I then showed him the underside of an M in the showroom. Guess what?? M's don't have spare tires!!!

Anyway, if anyone would like to share some good service experiences, it'd be great.

, ,

Yes | No

Re: people in GTA...

Very limited but good experience with Autotrend (www.autotrend.net). Former Beach Auto people, I think. I also had some mods done by Engineered Automotive in Concord, and liked them a lot (www.engineeredautomotive.com). The only dealer I have experience with is Downtown BMW, over the course of three cars. Honestly, I never had a bad experience with them. But I haven't been to the new location, and have no idea whether things got better or worse.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Registered Member
    , ,
    Member No: 23588 tominizer is an unknown quantity at this point tominizer's Avatar
    Yes | No

Very good experience with..................

Tecbo Motors in Markham (16th and Hwy 404). Talk to Peter. He takes care of my 2002 X5 and my wife's 2000 A4 quattro. Excellent and reliable. Mainly deals with all european cars. Later this week he's doing a clutch on a 355 and regularly see high end new and even older classics there. Tell him Tom sent you............ that way he'll keep putting out the "good" cookies instead of the crap stale ones for me!!!!T-MaN.......
    2002 3.0i X5
    1999.5 Audi A4 Quattro
    IASCA Judging Guy at LARGE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information