Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Twin turbo 850 project...
04-22-2004 05:59 AM #1
- Alexandria, virginia, United StatesMember No: 8387
- Join Date
- Mar 2001
- Rep Power
Twin turbo 850 project...
Have been keeping my twin turbo project under wraps recently. However, now that all of the bits and pieces have arrived, I thought I'd share with you my progress thus far...
- Disassembled top end of motor (intakes, valve covers, etc).
- Disassembled valence pieces below and in front of radiator.
- Removed stock exhaust system (engine to tailpipes).
- Begun fabrication of stainless steel turbo exhaust manifolds.
- Begun fabrication of intercooler brackets.
- Completed fabrication of intercooler.
- Received turbos and wastegates.
Lots left to do but things are progressing. Here's a pic of the pieces. Will post more pics of the car later as things progress. Rgds... -John
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)