+ Reply to Thread
    Tyler

Yes | No

Question about M70 fuel injectors swap...

Ok. I'm going to make the plunge to the ford 19# injectors with 2.5l M50 Mafs. Before I get the injectors, I should probably make sure what I'm getting is compatable. Basically any Bosch 19# ford\bmw injector will work? I noticed there is also design 2, and design 3 spec. Are all of these interchangable on the M70 V12 with no hassle?

Registered Member
    Member No: 8387 johnfuston is an unknown quantity at this point johnfuston's Avatar

Yes | No

Fiveomotorsport.com has a compatibility list...

...so you may want to check there first. Your swap of the 2.5 litre MAF's with the 19# injectors is a proven combination. Is this for a 750 or an 850? What year? Rgds...
    - John

BMWCCA #288391
    '92 850iA
    '00 R1100RT

Tyler

Yes | No

Re: Fiveomotorsport.com has a compatibility list...

'91 Stock 850ia. I already looked at the site, but am still a bit confused on compatable models. I see alot of 19# ford injectors on ebay for cheap that look more like the bulbuous, orange injectors pictured first on the site. It lists these as being compatable with the V8s and I6s. Do I have to go a row down and get the green version 3 injectors? These seem much less common, and thus more expensive :\

Thanks in advance.

Registered Member
    Member No: 8387 johnfuston is an unknown quantity at this point johnfuston's Avatar

Yes | No

Call them. The owner there is most helpful.

Many 840 owners have swapped in injectors purchased from FiveO. If you post a request on the E31 board, you are likely to get several responses from people who have had success doing this. Rgds...
    - John

BMWCCA #288391
    '92 850iA
    '00 R1100RT

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information