+ Reply to Thread
    Keager

Yes | No

should i buy this E21?

Hello i recently came accross a 1977 320i, apparently an excellent runner, for $1895 (Canadian). just want some opinions. my girlfriend needs new ride, her 90' jetta will cost her about $1000 this year just to keep running so figured she could buy it.
    Here's the facts:185 000 km (odometer tampering perhaps? seems pretty good for a 77') interior: leather, rips with seat cover. ground effects, no major rust, sunroof, royal blue, 4 fog lights (don't work), alloys with good tread on tires. 4 spd, chrome appears to have been blacked out (shadowline trim?, cool!). car has a repair status unfortunatly. figure i can talk dude down a few $100, cars been on the lot for a month too.
    I worked on my E28 all year last summer so i have some basic knowhow on repairs and parts would be easy to come by. do you guys think i should buy and what are some things i should watch out for? i'm checkin her out today. thanks in advance!
    go flames go!

Keager

Yes | No

decent parts car, anyone interested?

its a rust bucket with lots of paint covering it up. unfortunate cause car has nice body kit etc... the dealer had to be the most honest dealer i've ever seen. before i said anything he dropped the price to $1500 from $1895. he even said if its not sold, come back at the end of the month and the price will probably be lower. the engine for the car is decent from what i saw (started fine, looked clean). it would make a decent parts car. i'm sure someone could talk him down to $1000 or less. if anyones interested gimme an email. the car is located just north of Calgary AB in Airdrie.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information