+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 105254 Surfcitydude is an unknown quantity at this point Surfcitydude's Avatar

Yes | No

Stay away from Absolute Automotive in Pasadena

Poor quality work, very high prices, lack of customer needs.

Jim Moore

Yes | No

Re: Stay away from Absolute Automotive in Pasadena

I have generally had experiences with Absolute Automotive. I have not fiscal connection to them. I am just a satisfied customer.

L. Zavala

Yes | No

I didn't anyone at this shop till I bought myself a car from the lot. It's been a few months now and have been satisfied with their service, cleaniness, and overall performance.

jim86325es

Yes | No

See my post on Import ...

Automotive in Redlands. Hey man... your post got a lot of views. Those things might be worth $500 to $1000 a hit (for the shop). Be more specific in describing your disatisfaction if you want to make a difference, and quote the First Amendment.

opinion

Yes | No

Opinion vs Defamation

One of the problems with public boards such as this one, is the opinion some may post. They often accuse a business with no backing what so ever. Opinion and fact are two different things. Also, there is always two sides to every story.
    With every business there will be some who are not satisfied. I would hope that any business with an unhappy customer would attempt to make that customer happy, however we all know this is something that just cant happen. You know the old saying,"You cant make everyone happy".
    I often wonder why some of those who complain on boards don't take some type of action that is real, rather than the attempt to damage ones reputation by posting opinions. There are small claim courts, the BBB, I would think most states have some type of system that not only gives licenses to these businesses, but also will have some level of regulation.
    Many of these same people would only post such damaging accusations on a public board because they believe they cant be identified. (Got bad news for any of you who think this is true ). I also would be willing to bet they would never discuss the problem directly with the management of the business. ( I'll make another bet that these same people are the type who always see themselves as a victim, and of course they know so much more than the shop. The only reason they had the shop do the work was because they were too busy to do it them self.)
    If there is a business out there who is screwing people, I would think it would be best to use proper channels to take action, what ever way the unhappy customer would decide to do so, but to make accusations because the business hurt your feelings, or you found some other shop charged less for the same job, or some communication problem that just maybe was 50% the customers fault, just doesn't seem right to me.
    I would hope the reasons people come to these boards is to share and seek information that relates to their car. Not to use it as a cheap tool to cause defamation to a business.
    Of course, all of this is just my opinion.

Registered Member
    Member No: 94711 jim86325es is an unknown quantity at this point jim86325es's Avatar

Yes | No

My opinion...

is that you don't even have the moxy to identify yourself. Plus... you are commenting on a post that is more than a year old. Like IEGreg told me many, many months ago: Get over it. I did it. Just passing along some wisdom.

Do some research on your own and maybe you'll find that people actually do take their concerns to the vendor and are met with indifference. My attorney said "eff 'em. Let 'em sue you if they think you damaged their reputation". The vendor and I exchanged a brief "hard copy" mail exchange. Case closed.

Perhaps, if you thought about it, you might agree that what better forum, no pun intended, than this board to address your opinion.

Which, Mr/Mrs Anonymous... er opinion... is still a right in this country.

$.02

Aman

Yes | No

I've had personal experience at Absolute Auto and a couple of my friends have purchased from there......he's a great dealer....reasonable rates....and good service!!!

Eric A. Johnson

Yes | No

I have had dealings with Absolute Automotive. They have never been anything less than friendly and professional. They do indeed charge more (for repairs at least) than many places, but their exceptional service and quality, in parts and work, more than make up for this. I believe that this Anonymous person may be a rival.

Registered Member
    Member No: 139804 sym is an unknown quantity at this point sym's Avatar

Yes | No

www.passracing.com down city of industry, jacky is the best, race prep. station does every thing for our BMW

Registered Member
    Member No: 10111 kelfg is an unknown quantity at this point kelfg's Avatar

Yes | No

General comments:
    1-Not every story has two sides. Most stories have two sides.
    2-Generally we should post specifics and facts. Not some vague generality. This is a huge weakness of most forums.
    3-Very positive experiences are a value ot share.
    4-Very negative specific factual experiences are of value to share.
    5-In case of factual vey negative experience, let the business or other side share their side.

Registered Member
    Member No: 10111 kelfg is an unknown quantity at this point kelfg's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Who is Anonymus? Any response or specifics?

Anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information