+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered Member
    Member No: 136341 mark99 is an unknown quantity at this point mark99's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: BMW M2 vs Audi RS3

Are you smoking something ? The RS6 smoked the M5 before it was released ? Lol I think you are smoking the internet-rumor mill hashhish again

And M2 would likely have a 340hp i-6 engine from the e46m3/m-roadster. That should be more then enough to spank a 350hp audi.

Now for the unknowing ppl on the topic, the audi A3 chasis is well known to be pretty bad when compared in it's class. And if audi is dumb enough to put its heavy 3.2l V6 in there, that chasis will be even more of a hanful with 350hp on tap. The car will pretty much be a joke, its only use would be to sell to idiots who buy cars based on HP numbers on a piece of paper.

BMW builds cars for dynamism and speed in the real world, not on a piece of paper. Get real and think about these things first before making weird assumptions. Or maybee you think 350hp in a small, heavy and unbalanced car is cool. In that case, may I suggest you start looking at mustangs for your next car, because a BMW will never float your boat.

Mr G

Yes | No

Re: BMW M2 vs Audi RS3

Uhhh, u need to drive the cars n not make assumptions based on paper! The standard A3 3.2l quatrro leaves the 130i eating dust on the track and in everyday running. The ONLY upper hand the 130i has against 3.2l is the fuel consumption. Now please tell me how u plan to make a 130i keep up with a RS3 Twin-turbo???? and yes a RS6 does give a M5 a sweaty time!

sayemthree

Yes | No

that cause it is a truck. SA is marketing BS. it

is an SUV like in RAV 4 or Lexus SUV.

sayemthree

Yes | No

will it look good in 10 to 20 years? I doubt it

the e30 still looks sharp (to me) today going down the road. I think the one series will look less timeless and more of just a past fad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information