+ Reply to Thread
    Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©39 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Robber\'s Roost Slideshow, again ;-)

In order to upload this file I had to change the song and remove more pictures, all to my disappointment ;-( It's about 8MB now, AND it worked in the Test Forum. There are 2 RF'ers in it ;-)
    http://members.roadfly.org/viv/Rob7.exe
    Viv
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Inner Circle ©39 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

You can use your Pause/Break key to start &

Viv
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

i hope you don't disappoint me viv =)

88 528e Auto
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP (WELL WORTH IT), Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing a 15" RF Sub and all speakers.
    Future projects: Speakers (MB Quart), OBC Light Bar, Foglights (One got chewed off... Any good cheap suggestions??).

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

ahhhhh!!! beautiful 6'er and e28s! thx viv!

88 528e Auto
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP (WELL WORTH IT), Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing a 15" RF Sub and all speakers.
    Future projects: Speakers (MB Quart), OBC Light Bar, Foglights (One got chewed off... Any good cheap suggestions??).

Yes | No

I like the 6 series and the 7 series the best.

I've always loved the styling of the 6. IF I was a DIY, the 6 would be my car of choice.
    Viv

[

Keith

Yes | No

Nice clip Viv!!

Hey, I see there's a few 5er's in the group, '91 M5 (Stanton) two E28's if I remember correctly (Jay) and (John & Tamara) I might have missed someone, but I hope all are coming.
    One of these days I'm going to put a day drive together for the Bay Bimmerz gang and head up to Apple Hill for a day of "Apple Tasting" and and driving.

Keith

Yes | No

Thanks ;-)

I sent off an email to Stanton about attending the July event, and I see that Jay is already signed up. Did you know that he is our activities director for the local club? Maybe you could work with him on an event for both groups. I'll send off an email to Tamara & John about the July event, plus I will mention it at the next meeting.

Viv

[

Keith

Yes | No

Re: Thanks ;-)

Great, I love to see those E34 M5's!
    Hopefully Jay can come and we can discuss an Apple Hill Run for this fall.
    Keep emailing everyone you can, I'm going to start to get "more" involved, the person that started this thing is back East and will be coming out for a month or so to visit relatives.
    Since I'm very organized with the events, drives, get together's and such with Bay Bimmerz, I can't let this be done half ***ed, if you know what I mean.
    I know people are going to want/need to eat, so that's my biggest concern right now.
    We all could drive over to the "other" Wente Winery location, where the 5 star restaraunt is located, the Wente Golf Course and where the concerts are held.
    My wife suggested having lunch at "The Grill" at the golf course and I think that's a great idea, it really beautiful out there.
    Soooo, let the planning/organizing begin!!!

Keith

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information