+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    , ,
    Member No: 24687 jmusubi is an unknown quantity at this point jmusubi's Avatar
    Yes | No

AZ Euro Meet...July 15th, Thursday

(also posted on azbmw.org)
    Over 75 cars last time!
    The next meet is 7/15 @ 7pm.

As always we will be meeting at the In-N-Out on Ray rd and I-10 in Chandler.

Mark in Mesa (w/ the pair of M6\'s :D ), hope you can make it out to this one.

Tricord's E21 site rocks!: e21.tricord.cjb.net
    E21's on Bimmerforums.com

, ,

Yes | No

Re: AZ Euro Meet...July 15th, Thursday

Hi Jbob, are you getting a lot of turnout for these meets. I'm up in Prescott, you guys ever planning on coming up here. I'd like to get together with some fellow beemer heads. Keep on posting and thanks!

, ,

Yes | No

Re: AZ Euro Meet...July 15th, Thursday

yeah, the turnouts have been surprisingly high...we've had between 60-80 cars @ each meet (a bunch of people from accross the phoenix-metro area, and a few crazy nuts from tucson).

as of now, there arn't any planned meetings/drives for the summer (it's just too hot); but come fall-time when the weather cools down, there should be at least a drive planned. I went on a drive w/ a bunch of local bimmer & audi enthusiasts in May '03, the drive going up there is funnn.

checkout azbmw.org
    a lot of the local bimmer enthusiasts are signed up on there...and that is also where future meets/get-togethers/drives will be posted.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information