+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 110218 B5S4 is an unknown quantity at this point B5S4's Avatar

Yes | No

Terrible Tint Shop in San Ramon

Just had a very bad experience with "Window Tinting Workz" (www.windowtintingworkz.com) in San Ramon. Had them tint my '99 528iT and front windows on '02 Audi S4. The Audi was just front window tint R&R due to fix-it ticket. They had to come close to the metallic charcoal 35% transmission tint on the balance of the car. Henry Ruiz, propriator, not only botched it, he lied then refused to make it right (I even offered to pay some). Do yourselves a favor, stay clear of Henry Ruiz and this shop!!!

Keith

Yes | No

Good to know. (more)

Rocky Mountain Window Tint in Livermore is the place to go.
    My car was done there a couple years back and I've sent "many" people to Matt and "everyone" has been happy with their result's.
    Sorry to here of your experience and will remember this place if I see/hear someone talking about it.

Oh, by the way, are you bringing your 5er to the 5er meet at Wente Winery in Livermore on July31st?
    Here it is if you haven't seen it: www.bigfootdesigns.com/

Keith-Bay Bimmerz

Registered Member
    Member No: 110218 B5S4 is an unknown quantity at this point B5S4's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Good to know. (more)

Thanks for the reference to Rocky Mountain Window Tint, I'll be giving them a call.

I would have loved to go to Wente (members), but will be out of town at in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary (:<)

Wasn't even aware of www.bigfootdesigns.com/, so went ahead and registered for "next time".

Keith

Yes | No

Great, you will be very happy............

I'm also going to call Matt @ Rocky Mountain Windowtint about coming out to Wente to talk about his window tinting shop.
    We will have to see.

Lome, Brian is the man behind bigfootdesings, he's a website designer and he created this page for people to register their Fives for the Jult 31st meet.

Also, please join this "new" up and coming site www.norcalbmw.com for the Nor.Cal/Bay Area BMW crowd, it's kind of quiet now, but it's local.
    Another website designer and Bay Bimmerz member (Ben)put this together for us to plan drives, events and such, please register and tune in.

Take care, Keith- Bay Bimmerz/P-Town

FoFoX5

Yes | No

Re: Good to know. (more)

Seond that, had mine done there three years ago, and it is still holding strong with no signs of wear.

Rocky Mountain was highly rated by East Bay BMW at the time I bought my car from them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information