+ Reply to Thread
    epM3cisa

Yes | No

Paint Repair in DFW

Does anybody know a good paint repair / touch-up paint shop in the Dallas area? Nothing major just minor rock chips.

Thanks in advance!

Registered Member
    Member No: 26319 jtrichel is an unknown quantity at this point jtrichel's Avatar

Yes | No

HIGHLY recommend German Technologies in Euless

In the world of "which is the very best" this guy wins the grand prize in the category of German body and paint work.

Picture if you can, an older guy who owns his own niche shop that only services BMWs, Porsches, Audis, and the occasional car from Maranello... shop looks like a surgical ward.

I had some front-end work done on my M3 to fix chips, a small ding, etc... the car came back better than from the factory. He exclusively shoots Glasurit paint on BMWs, which is what they use at the factory. Its imported stuff and not cheap, but the best which is why he uses it.

His prices are reasonable compared to others shops. I have no official or unofficial relationship with this guy...I just like to promote someone who actually still takes pride in what they do...

By far best paint/body shop for BMWs in the DFW area... ask around, he is particularly well-known within the Porsche community. I would say about 70% of his business are Porsches.

You can tell him Jonathan sent you, and maybe he will give you a little better deal... I have no idea though, he is not hurting for customers...

German Technology Inc
    1118 South Airport Circle Suite 120, Euless, TX 76040
    (817) 540-0712

Registered Member
    Member No: 21056 mbmz3 is an unknown quantity at this point mbmz3's Avatar

Yes | No

It's Dan, Dan my body man. Totaly Agree!

Registered Member
    Member No: 13509 lincoln30 is an unknown quantity at this point lincoln30's Avatar

Yes | No

I don't think Dan will do a "touch up" job???

We had a another local club member who went to Dan about touch up on his M-coupe and Dan quoted him $400-500 to repaint the front end (the correct way to fix the problem). This guy didn't want to spend that much and took it somewhere else to do touch up for under $200. Apparently the touch up job looked horrible and he ended up using Dan fix it right. Learn from this man's mistakes and just take the car to Dan in the first place.
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely! - Ogden Nash

Registered Member
    Member No: 18640 si523 is an unknown quantity at this point si523's Avatar

Yes | No

Concours Paint & Body.....Mif is a great guy!

Registered Member
    Member No: 13509 lincoln30 is an unknown quantity at this point lincoln30's Avatar

Yes | No

They are average...

I've used them 3 times. Twice for painting small parts like the E36 M3 rear valance and E46 M3 hood grill and once for an accident repair on the E36. All three times took multiple visits for them to get it done right (3-5 visits each). I won't use 'em again now that I know GTI and Stuarts do much better work and get it right the first time. They also sent me to Texas Body Works for a minor repair on my truck and TBW is even worse then Concours. So from now on Stuarts works on the truck and did a damn fine job fixing the hail damage last year (some paint, some paintless) and the BMW goes to Dan at GTI (he's really the best in DFW but only works on certain brands)

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely! - Ogden Nash

Registered Member
    Member No: 11893 ussgurke is an unknown quantity at this point ussgurke's Avatar

Yes | No

This guy is great!!!! And he comes to your house.

Paint Chips & Scratches
    Corky Cross
    Bus. 214-783-8978
    Home 972-790-5905

Great to deal with also.

TomC

Mr Rollins

Yes | No

CONCOURS IS WAY ABOVE AVERAGE , BUDDY BURK

Buddy Burk took great care of us with all of our vehicles . Honda looked brand new when done and returned in a very reaqsonable time slot .

John Jones

Yes | No

Re: Paint Repair in DFW

I use a body shop in Garland called Chico's Collision Repair. They did some work on my Subaru STi. It looks like new, I can assure you that. I got a couple of rock chips on my Z4 front bumper too, so I might see you there. I usually talk to Junior when I go there, the number is 214-293-0441.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information