A big thanks to John St. Pierre (RevHigh) for coordinating todays Dyno event. Thanks also to Brian and the guys at Ultimate Performance for being such gracious hosts. I think it was a great success for all involved.

OK. Now for the numbers...

361 RWHP
524 RWTQ

Here's the graph...

Do notice that the RPM scale across the bottom is not accurate. This is due to the fact that the dyno software wouldn't allow for engine configurations that fire every 60 degrees of crank rotation (read: V12's). To calculate the actual RPM, you must multiply by 1.5 and subtract 1000. Sounds convoluted, I know, but it's the only way we could get the computer to register the car so we could make the runs. Rest assured, however, that this has no impact on the peak HP and TQ numbers - - although I do admit that the actual curves would look a bit different (ie crossing at 5252 RPM's).

Unfortunately, I was so busy configuring my fuel and timing curves that I forgot to take any pics. Thus I'm hoping that Faisal or one of the other guys will post some pics and/or videos of the event.

I'll share more of the technical details of the experience with you in the coming days. Stay tuned...
- John
'92 850i Twin Turbo